Chapter 10: You Heard That

~Rush~

After watching her walk down the path on the right side, by my house. I speed up to catch a glimpse of her, but she's already rounding the corner. So all I see is her hair. I find I'm obsessed with this girl and all I know is her name. And she never speaks to me. After standing there looking at the part of the forest for a few mins hoping she will come back, I turn to the house and run into my office grabbing the files I need for John and a few others in case they ask and head back to the hall.

When I get there I'm on the lookout for Kylie and Nadine. I need to keep her away from Kylie, especially if she is my mate and I need to speak with Nadine to inform her I know of her lie and to tell her it's not possible as I still have the contraceptive spell on me. I can't wait to see her face when she realises she's fucked. 

I get back to the hall and spot John and Lyn so walk down to them. Jesse's nowhere in sight so must still be next door. I don't know what I'd do without him here this year, I'd definitely not have the time to find my mate as I'd be too bloody busy. 

"Here you are John, if you need anything more don't hesitate to get in contact with me"

"Thank you so much your highness, this saves so much time. I appreciate you taking the time to get it for me." He says full of gratitude 

"It's not a problem. Now I must see if I can find my mate. Have a good afternoon" I say

"You've found your mate! Congratulations. It's about time too. Do you know who she is yet or did she choose to conceal herself?" He laughs

"I think I know who she is so the concealment, if that's what she chooses won't make much of a difference. I must be off now" I turn when he says 

"Yes. Yes. Of course. High blessings on your mating your highness" 

"Thank you" I smile. Then head next door to find Jesse.

Walking into the other hall there are couples everywhere gyrating against each other provocatively. Thank the goddess the blessing isn't too far off now as everyone is ready to fuck. The sexual tension in here is stifling, I need to get out of here. I wandered around for a few minutes and couldn't find him, so I decided to text him.

Me: where are you? 

While waiting for a reply I make my way to the entrance of the building to get out as it's the closest exit after looking for him. I see some couple's haven't been able to wait and are having sex in the alcoves or just up against the wall! Ignoring it as it's something we're all used to during the hunts, I walk outside taking a nice deep breath of fresh air when my phone goes off

Jesse: I'm back in the hall now. I have Coltan and a few other mated warriors keeping the other side in check for now. I'm just talking to the Alpha's and Highs that are here. They're all curious about my mate and the circumstances surrounding our mating. Iv told them all that they will meet her soon. They will probably meet her before you do lol.

Me: probably! I'm too busy trying to find my mate and sorting Nadine out. I'll explain when I see you. I'm on my way.

I make my way around the building and stop after I do a double take of the sacred tree. Strrraange...it's branches and leaves are all converged on this side, as if hiding something!.

"Rush my love." Oh for fuck sake, this girl doesn't know when to quit. She comes up to me putting her hands all over me and it feels wrong now that I know my mate is here.

"I'm not your anything Nadine, so take your hands off me." I demand. She laughs it off with so many people around us, listening to our conversation.

My Witch King (My Alpha King Book 2)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara