Chapter 23: Tree

QueenDisi2 this chapter is for you. I hope you like it.

~Kylie~

We land in the bedroom and I push Jesse down onto the bed and straddle him. Rush pulls my hair to the side so he can kiss my neck as his hands go to my top to lift it off of me.

"Woah, woah, woah! Wait for us to leave." I hear Parker exclaim. Me and Rush turn to see everyone in the bedroom with us. Whoops. Jesse, not caring, takes over kissing my neck, while his hands lift my top and roam my body.

"You have like... 5 seconds. Otherwise enjoy the rest of the show. 1...2...3...4...5." With that I turn back and claim Jesse's mouth again, hearing the door slam shut once they've all gone. Rush takes my top off and palms my breasts as Jesse continues to dominate my mouth. I start grinding on Jesse, feeling him harden beneath me. I need to feel them more so I rip Jesse's top and pull him against me and moan at the contact.

I hear Rush start to remove his top and think I know a quicker way to do this. And with a click of my fingers, all our clothes are gone. Rush laughs and says

"A little impatient there, Angle?"

"Fuck yes. I want you both now" I say. I can feel Jesse sliding through my wet folds as I grind on him. All of a sudden Jesse lays down and Rush pushes my back so my chest is flush against Jesse's. Then he enters me swiftly from behind. Oh fuck! Jesse tangles his fingers in my hair and kisses me as Rush fucks me. This feels so good. Then Rush stops and I break the kiss, groaning at the loss.

"Why did you sto-"

With a smirk, Rush takes hold of my hips and lifts me slightly, before guiding me back down and I feel Jesse's cock slide into me. With a moan I start rocking and rotating my hips.

"Fuck! Love. That feels so good" Jesse growls out as he takes hold of my hips and pushes me down on him hard so he can go deeper. Then I feel Rush start to kiss my neck as his hands glide down and caress my arse. Then I can feel him swirling and teasing my puckered hole with the head of his cock, spreading my arousal and I know what he's planning to do. I want it so bad that I start pushing back on him as I bite my lip.

"So greedy" He says then pushes his hips forward, fully sheathing himself inside me. I cry out, it feels so good and they both stop moving to let me accommodate the fullness of both their cocks buried deep inside me.

"Please" I groan, needing them to start moving. That's all the incentive they need and In excruciatingly slow, perfectly synchronised thrusts, I can feel every inch of their dicks as they glide in and out of me. It's perfect, pleasurable torture I don't want to ever end.

"I'm....I'm.... Oh fuck" they both start to speed up, thrusting harder.

"Ready baby?" Rush grumbles as he nips my neck, sending shivers through me. I nod that I'm ready and Jesse grabs my hips pulling me down harder and Rush wraps his arms around my chest, pulling me flush against him. After a few more thrusts Jesse grunts his release holding me down on him. Rush, who's still thrusting, bites my neck and I scream as pleasure washes through me. Jesse groans and Rush finds his release as my body pulses and clamps down on them. Milking them for every last drop. Then we all collapse, falling to the side on the bed.

We're all catching our breath and my eyes start getting heavy and when Jesse tries to get up, I pull him back down and snuggle into him. Making him laugh. Rush is about to roll away so I grab his arm and put it around my waist, earning a chuckle from him too and I sigh in contentment.

"Love I was going to clean myse-" I raise my hand and click. Voilà were all clean. Jesse pulls me Into him more and nuzzles my neck making me giggle and says