Chapter 6: This Is The One

~Kylie~

Jesse walks into the room unexpectedly, luckily he announced himself as Tiffany was just putting some clothes on so we could go get Rush's sister. Why was she putting clothes on you ask? Well she was asking my opinion on what to wear for the day ball. So we were trying different shit on. 

"Love, Rush suggested we get ready first so- oofff" I launch myself at him sealing my lips to his to distract him while she finishes getting dressed. 

"I thought your friend was here" He mumbles around my lips. As his hands work their way Into my panties.

"She is!" He freezes and not moving his lips from mine peeks around me to see her standing there. He puts me down and I laugh as He goes red in the face. 

"Ahem. Sorry, but she jumped on me half naked, and she is my mate! Why didn't you say something?" He huffs at me

"You knew she was here and should have knocked first! This is on you not me. She's cool with it anyway. Let me finally introduce you to Tiffany. And by the way she's coming to the Dragon's and then back home with us. So I hope there's somewhere she can move into?" I tell him with a laugh.

"Hi" Tiff waves at him shyly. She's so darn cute! 

"Don't let him scare you, he's a puppy dog really!" I tell her

"Shall I tell him you just said that?" She laughs

"Don't you dare!" I laugh at her

"You can hear her?" Jesse inquires as he goes and gets his clothes from the draws and wardrobe.

"Yeah we went to see the best local witch that does blood magic. It took like a minute to do the whole thing, a tiny but of our blood mixed together then she dotted it on our heads-" 
"Then BOOM! Insta brain link! She now can't get rid of me mahahahaha!....what?" Tiff started to tell him but I interrupted and they were both just standing there staring at me like I'm mad. Well I guess I am but luckily for me, they love me and can't get rid of me. 

"Oookay! Well we're getting ready now. So I'll just meet you over there OK. Are you revealing your mate or not?" He asks her

"No I want to wait for the excitement of the hunt. My mum told me the magic teasing from the hall and then the hunt make the sex epic. If you know beforehand it's not as such. At least that's what she said!'' She replies.

"Oh well congratulations, and luckily it's a wolf so moving to our Territory won't be an issue. I best get ready, love. Are you leaving now? Please drive carefully and safely. See you there. Love you" 

"Yeah going right now. Love you" He kisses me then disappears into the shower. As I quickly chuck on my leggings and a blue vest. 

"Let's party on Garth!" I say marching out the door.

"I really need to watch this film" She says as she follows me

"You will watch it, oh yes, you will watch it!" I say. We're walking down the stairs and she asks

"Why have you seen this film so many times anyway?? And i've never even really heard of it" 

"Let's just say where I came from, there were these particular guys that watched it all the time, especially when they were getting high. Was the only time I got to watch a film so I loved it" I don't tell her it was while they had me chained to the wall for their pleasure. It drowned out all they were doing to me and half the time they were so high and engrossed in the film I got to watch it all and they would pass out. She clicks her fingers in front of my face. Bringing me back from those particular memories.