Chapter~7 Two Hot Chocolates, Please

Its been so long

Since I haven't seen your face

Gotta be strong

But the strength of me is washing away.......(Guess which song?)

Ahh I don't even know if those are the correct lyrics....!

COOKIES! I MISSED YOU ALL

I'm so sorry for the late update. I didn't have anytime to update, but I made time :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5.66k I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT.

*throws all types of cookies at you*

Enjoy my lovely cookies.......

*Caleb POV*

When I went to pick up Skylar to go to the café, she was sleeping. Well, snoring actually. I just stared at her while leaning on the door frame.

Snore....

She didn't snore loud. Her little snores were so cute, she looked like a little kitten sleeping. So innocent, but she so stubborn. I didn't know if I should wake her up it's already one o'clock and she's still sleeping. I wonder what her mother would say?

I decided to wake her up. I walked over to her bed and sat down beside her. I leaned in until I was by her ear.

"Skye," I whispered lowly, she just turned around her back facing me.

Well, that didn't work.

Hmm.....

"I know," I whispered to myself. I got off the bed and sat on the other side so I was facing her. I then started to poke her forehead.

Poke.

Poke.

Poke.

"Stop," she drawled out with her sleepy voice, yanking my hand away. She then stuffed her face into her pillow.

What should I do? Maybe I can shake awake? And that's what I did next I being to shake her and turn her over.

"Stop," she mutters, eyes still closed.

"Wake up," I said still shaking her.

"No, I want to sleep. Go away." She turned again and I sighed. How can I wake her up?

Light bulb!

I took out my phone and got an idea. I went on iTunes and put a loud song on by: Fall Out Boy and held it by her ear.

Light em up up up

Light em up up up

Light em up up up

I'm on fire.

"You will be if you don't turn that off!"Skylar yelled as she grabbed the phone from my grasp and tossed it on the floor. Crazy women. I quickly got off the bed to check if my phone was broken. Luckily it wasn't. I turned my phone off and went back to Skylar.

"Orange Skye. Get up right now," I demanded and she groaned. I liked calling her Orange Skye, even though it's a messed up nickname. I like it, and the best part is that she doesn't.

Is it bad that I like to tease her? Her reactions entertain me.

"No!" She yelled throwing a pillow at me. "Caleb, get out. I want to sleep!"