Chapter~36 Crabs Are Killers

Hi.

*smiles* My name is Katie.

*shakes your hand* Nice to meet you fellow cookie!

YELLOW COOKIES! I missed you all! Sorry for the longish wait! I think you'll like this chapter and it will make up for it! Well I hope! (:

WARNING: Unedited! :P

ENJOY! *throws colorful skittles at all of you* (*throws extra fifty packs at you* @Taliya_xxx) Hope you like!

*Skylar's POV*

"Push all those negative thoughts away," Caleb says. We were outside of the classroom I was going to go in to take the test.

"It's not that easy Caleb. I don't think I could do this," I say shaking my head, gritting my teeth.

"Skylar, not with that attitude. You can do absolutely anything. Come on, I wanna hear you say 'I can do it'," he says putting his hands on my shoulders.

"I-I can do it," I stutter.

"Say it again but this time a little louder," Caleb instructs offering a smile.

I take a deep breath. "I can do it," I say confidently.

"One more time."

"I can do it," I say with a cheeky smile.

"There we go!" Caleb says proudly punching my arm playfully.

I bite my lip and smile nervously. "Here I go..."

"Good luck, Orange, I know you'll do great," Caleb smiles.

"I will," I nod.

I take a deep breath before twisting the doorknob and opening the door to the Math classroom. Mr. Mussel was sitting in his desk looking at me with a stern look.

"Take a seat," he says gesturing for me to sit down.

Biting my lip, I get into a random desk in the middle row. I watch as Mr. Mussel gets up from his test and walks over to me slowly. Dude, can you please hurry up and give me the test. Finally he places the test onto my desk.

"Good luck," he mutters.

I mentally scoff. "Thanks."

I lick my lips before picking up my pencil and start the test.

I can do this.

<><><>

"Soooo, how'd you think you do?" Caleb asks once I finish my test.

"Eh... I don't know," I mumble.

"Hmm, well I think you did great," he smiles brightly.

I chuckle. "Let's hope so."

"Hey, don't worry about it." He gasps. "I got an idea!"

"And what is that?" I ask curiously.

"You'll see," he sang.

I pout. "Are you really going to be like this and not tell me?" I ask.

"Yup," he says simply.

"I hate you. Just tell me," I whine.

"Oh, come on, don't be like that."

"Fine, fine."

"Yay," he smiles.