~ Lacey's Confession ~

Hey cookies! I'm back again! ^_^ How are you all doing??

I was looking back and I realized I never really mentioned Lacey's part of the deal where she has to confess to Ojo. Sooooo I decided to write it! It was actually so much fun. It's super random 😆 hope you enjoy!!

Favorite song of the day!

ENJOY! *throws jolly ranchers at you as well as frozen raisin cookies* hope you like!

Chapter 31 Lacey's POV

"Okay, the colors for Caleb's school are orange and blue," I start. "So that's the colors you'll need to wear."

"What do you mean? Why can't I just wear any color?" Skylar asks.

"Because! You need to show that you care about him. Showing that care about his game shows that you care about him," I simplify smiling.

It was finally Friday the day she was going to confess to Caleb about her feelings.

I wish I could video tape her confession. It would be hilarious. She probably would kill me though. She might not even burry my body so that she can watch me decay.

Shivers. She can get gruesome. Well, more with words than action... In a sense that's a good thing. Either way I better warn Caleb before they get married.

We were in her room trying to pick an outfit for his basketball game tonight.

"So, you'll wear this orange blouse," I say holding up her orange blouse. "With this blue skirt I got you! Yes, I know the colors look a little bit weird but I'm sure you'll look super cute!" I smile brightly. "Trust me."

"Do I have to wear it?" She asks, whining. "Can I wear jeans? It's easier."

I shake my head, giving her a serious look. "Nope, you're wearing what I tell you to wear."

"Fine."

"Yay! Now, go out these on," I grin as I throw the clothes to her.

She catches them and before going into the bathroom to change. After a few moments she walks out of the bathroom.

I gasp. The colors looked actually pretty nice together!

"Oh my gosh, you look stunning! Woah, you look good in blue," I compliment.

I'll make her wear a blue dress for her first date.

"Thanks," she smiles appreciatively.

"I wonder what Caleb is going to say," I smirk.

I'm wondering more of how he'll react when he sees her.

She rolls her eyes. "Oh, just shut up."

I stick my tongue out at her. "Never! But, let's get going."

We both get into my car before making our way to Caleb's school.

"Five minutes till it starts," I state once we were parked at the school.

"You know maybe we should go ba-"

I immediately cut her off.

"No, there's no turning back we made a deal!" If she doesn't do get part, then I won't do mine. "Skylar."

She throws her hands up in surrender. "Okay, okay, fine."

She opens the car door and jumps out. I watch as she hesitantly looks at the school building. Predictably, she turns around and sits back down. "I can't do it," she confesses, closing the car door.