Chapter~17 If We're Talking Parties I Don't Like Them

This is the worst title for a chapter!! I will probably change it later. It reminds me of the song 'Talking Body' I'm sad....

I'm babysitting while writing this chapter, be proud! It's all Because I Love You! Let's just get on with the chapter shall we? Don't forget to tell me what you think of this story, I'm curious! Sorry for the grammar/spelling mistakes :P

Enjoy! *throws colorful gummy bears at you, and cookies that have colorful m&ms inside*

Enjoy Cookie Monsters!

*Caleb's POV*

"Caleb, it's already five. Where have you been?" My mom asked loudly.

"I had to stay in school for an extra hour," I told her. "Why you ask?" I asked her confused. She shook her head, sighing.

"You have tutoring day," she reminded.

Oh shoot, I completely forgot about tutoring. Jack made me try out for the basketball team after school. The coach said I made the team, which I'm happy about. I look at my mom who was just staring at me waiting for an answer. I pulled a hand through my hair worriedly, she looked upset.

"Sorry mom it slipped my mind," I answered honestly.

Sighing she said, "it's okay, just don't forget again. You have to be a responsible boy."

"Yes, mom I understand." I nodded.

"Good. Now go, the poor girl is probably struggling with her homework and needs you," mom said shooing me away with her hands.

I had to laugh at that. Skye would probably be more then happy with my late absence. I quickly jump into my car and started to drive to Skye's house. She didn't live far. If I wanted to walk I would be able to. Parking my car on her lawn, I get out and knock on the door.

"Caleb." It was Skye's dad who answered.

"Hey, Mr. Howard." I greeted, smiling. "I'm here for Skylar."

"Oh, yes, right, she's in her room. You know the way?" He asked opening the door wider letting me go on.

I nod. "Yes, thank you sir."

He smiled and nodded closing the door once I got in. I made my way towards the hall and into Skylar's room. I knock opening the door slightly.

"Skye," I called.

"Adam put me down!" I hear Skylar yell. I opened the door fully to see Skylar in the arms of some guy. He was holding her over his shoulders. He looked at me with his green eyes and scoffed. What the?

"Adam, I will starch you!" Skylar threaten, he just laughed.

"Calm down Kitty," the guy - Adam, I think - said dropping Skylar on her bed. I looked at him with a frown. Did he just call her Kitty? Was that some sort of nickname? Cause it sucked.

And you think Orange Skye doesn't suck?

Skylar glared at Adam. I just stood there waiting patiently for Skylar to see that I was standing by the doorway. She got off of her bed and turned her head to me.

"Oh, you're finally here," she said with a sigh of relief. Was she actually happy I was here? "You can help us think of an experiment for or chemistry project because this guy doesn't have a brain. He thinks picking people up and testing there screaming is an experiment." She glared at Adam and he just smirked. I guess not.

"You have a chemistry project?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah, and I'm her partner." Adam said, who was now standing next to her. I nod walking fully into the room. Skylar sat on the edge of her bed. Adam sat down next to her on the side. Then I took my spot on the other side opposite from Adam. We were sitting in a circle.