Chapter~26 I Still Have You Cheesecake

PUSHPUSHPUSH REWIND! <<<<< This song is in my head! My wifi is a brat and won't load the song! It's called 'Remember when' by Chris Wallace!!!!!!! He's awesome!!

Oh my gosh!! Hello cookies!! I miss you! So sorry for the late update!! This is a very umm interesting..... It's an update! Yay!! THANK YOU COOKIES! For the awesome support!

Thank you DontKissMe for making me this banner! It's super cute and I love it! Thank you again Faye Baye!

ENJOY! *throws chocolate mint cookies at all of you* Hope you like it!

*Skylar's POV*

"Pop quiz!" Mr. Mussel chirped, smiling widely. His smile almost looked evil? What am I saying he's pure evil obviously it would.

Pop quiz? I groan along with the whole class. Another thing I hated was pop quizzes. I hate it the fact they give it to you when you're unprepared.

It's so rude if you think about it. It's like smacking some when in the face. But instead of smacking your hand in their face, you smack the paper in your face. Which is rude.

I pursed my lips as I watched Mr. Mussel walk down the rows, and waited for him to pass by me.

"Enjoy," he smiled, his evil one again.

I faked smiled. "Thanks," I say sarcastically.

He puts the paper on my desk and walks away. I pick up my pencil and I look down at the pop quiz.

Word problems. It was mostly word problems. I hate word problems.

"Focus Skylar, Focus," I say as I inhale and exhale.

Just do what Caleb taught you. Ugh, Caleb... Don't think of him just what he taught you.

I started to do the problems with out thinking of anything and just hoped I got them right. I didn't feel like trying at the moment.

When I was done and class was over, I slowly made my way to the cafeteria.

"Skylie!" Someone shouted. I turned my body to the source of the noise to see Ojo and Lacey next to him. I smiled as I made my way towards my friends.

"Hey," I greeted as I placed my tray of food down. Today they served Mac N cheese, my absolute favorite. Usually the cafeteria food was't the best, but the Mac N cheese was.

"Hi," Ojo coughed before giving me a smile.

"Skye, Skye, Skye, tell me how the festival went. I want to know since I didn't go and neither did Ojo. So you have to tell me," Lacey said excitedly, grinning brightly.

It was true. Lacey was sick so she couldn't go, and Ojo didn't go because he wanted to help her get better. Which was sweet, but now he's the one who's sick with a cold. Poor Ojo.

"Are you gonna tell me now?" Lacey asked.

"Oh." I looked at her. "Um.. It was... fun, yeah, fun!" I smiled.

"Hmm," she hummed eyeing me suspiciously. "Was Caleb nice?"

"Yeah.... He got me a teddy bear," I shrugged.

My lips twitched up a little. He was incrediblely nice which I didn't like at all. No one was ever that nice. He called me beautiful... I blushed from the memory. I shook my head and sniffed. Stop it Skylar. Don't blush. This guy is messing with my head.

"Did he kiss you?" Ojo asked smirking.

"What?" My eyes widen. I looked at him shocked at the question. "Heck no! What would make you ask even such a question?"