Chapter~32 Time To Win This

THIS IS SUPER SHORT LIKE THE OTHER ONE, BUT IT'S AN EARLY UPDATE SO IS THAT OKIE COOKIES?!!???!

It's almost 2am I'm so tired! I told you guys I'd update and I'm 2 hour late!! Cookies I'm so sorry!! It's probably super rushed! And I don't even know how to write a game!

I love the song on the side! >> it's stuck in my head!! I'm just gonna listen to it until I get sick of it Cookies XD

Well... ANYWAY! Unedited :)

ENJOY! *throws crunchy chocolate chip cookies at you* Hope you like!

*Caleb's POV*

"Dude, what's up with you?" Jack asks, smacking the side of my head twice.

"Nothing Jack, nothing," I say gritting my teeth. I turned back to my gym locker and pulled out my jersey.

"Don't lie dude. You're acting like a baby," he says, rolling his eyes.

I remembered how Skylar would always say that I was acting like a baby. I shook my head. I can't think about her now. I can't think about her at all. She hates me and doesn't need me.

Just forget about her Caleb.

"Caleb Scott, I demand you to tell me," Jack demanded.

I turned my head to him. "What?" I snapped. He just stood there waiting for me to talk.

I sigh pulling a hand through my hair and let out a groan. He just won't stop giving me that look.

"Skylar's up. I can't get her out of my mind. She's always there and she won't leave!" I let out frustrated sigh. "This girl...." I shake my head. "Why do I like her?"

"You tell me," Jack said.

"I like her because she's caring. Yes, she's one hell of a stubborn child but she has her caring moments. When she get's all annoyed she gives me a face, which I find extremely cute. When she overreacts or freaks out, it makes me laugh. And when she smiles-" I smile just from the memory, "-It's beautiful. She's beautiful."

I hear Jack laugh. I glare at him. What is he laughing about?

"I'm sorry dude, but you are so whipped. I mean, look at you," he says still laughing. I continue to glare at him and he hd finally decides to stop laughing before clearing his throat.

"Right, sorry. Did you tell her how you feel?" He asked.

"What's the point she already hates me and besides I already quit tutoring, so I probably won't see anymore," I informed him, shrugging in the process.

"You know where she lives, don't you? You can go to her and tell her. Simple as that," Jack says clapping his hands together.

"It's not that simple," I say rolling my eyes. "I can't just go to her house."

"What is it that you're scared of?" He asked.

"Rejection," I say honestly.

I can't imagine Skylar liking me back, but if she does.........

Should I take the risk?