Chapter~24 Pinky Promise?

I can't feel my face! HELP!

POOPY Chapter! Put she almerz_2424 really wanted it and pushed me into writing it. Plus I just had to update for all of you! I kinda had writers block while writing it, so I hope it's not too bad. Hope you like it!

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT SUPPORT IN THE LAST CHAPTER AND ALL OF THEM REALLY! I love you cookies so much! *squeezes you guys with a gigantic hug* YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST COOKIES EVER!

ENJOY! *throws homemade cookies at you* (My sister baked cookies today, so I'm sharing them with you lovely cookies!)

*Skylar's POV*

"What is it?" I asked.

"Uh..." He scratched the back of his neck nervously. ".... Never mind," he said shaking his head.

"Never mind?" I look at him and groan. "No. You're going to tell me. I hate when people say never mind. I mean, come on just say it. You mentioned it for a reason right? Why do people do that?" I asked him. It always gets me annoyed whenever anyone says never mind.

"Uh.. Maybe cause they're scared?" He suggested with a shrug.

"Scared? What are you scared of?" I asked. Caleb didn't look scared, but a little nervous yes.

He shook his head. "Nothing."

"Nothing? Are you doing this again? Nothing is something. So why can't you just tell me that something?" I asked him and he let out a frustrated groan.

"Alright! I'll tell you. Happy?" He asked.

"Very," I smile. "Now what is it you wanted to say before?" I asked.

"Next time I come for tutoring there's somewhere I want to take you to," he starts as he looks at the floor.

"Where?" I asked.

"Well, you know that festival they have every year?" He asked looking up at me and I nod.

Last year festival I didn't go to, even though Lacey and Ojo really wanted me to go I still refused. It's not fun. Trust me it's just loud, boring, and annoying. It's just not my kind of thing.

"So I want to take you there the next time I come." I look at him confused. 

"How are you going to tutor me at the festival?" I asked voicing my thoughts.

"I won't," he chuckles.

"Wait, what?"

He won't?

"I want to take you o- on a trip. Yeah, a trip to the festival because you've done really good in tutoring so far," he chuckles nervously, "plus, I'd be fun."

"I don't want to go," I shrugged. "I don't like festivals."

"Have you been to one before?" He asked.

"I did when I was little but that was then and this is now. I don't want to go." He frowned.

"Alright then no trip, I'll just tutor you," he shrugged smiling evilly.

"What? That's not fair! You said I can go on a trip since I've been going well in tutoring. So how about we take a trip to the couch where the TV is, yeah?" I suggested smiling. I think it is a beautiful idea, but apparently he thought the opposite.

He shook his head. "Sorry Orange, come to the festival with me then."

"You evil little stupid little son of a poopface!" Is he really doing this? Saying I have to go with him to the festival if I don't want him to tutor me. Who does he think he is?