Chapter~37 The Stubborn Orange

COOKIES!!!! Don't run away don't run away from ME cause I'm not giving up one you!!

BWNDOWNEKDNQHWOWKDR 112k!!!! Oh my cookies you guys are so amazing!!! ((: I LOVE YOU COOKIES! THANK YOU so much for all the support! I'm freaking out really I started jumping on my bed!!! Ahhhh!! Calm down Katie calm down. AHHHHHHHH!!!

WHO STOLE THE COOKIES FROM THE COOKIE JAR?

JJgamerel stole the cookies from the cookie jar! (I can't believe you. I thought you were a loyal cookie)

Anyway, hello COOKIES! How've you been? I missed you all cookies! Hope your winter break is going great! Here's the next chapter! Okie it's well, um, you see, uh, it's..... You know Ehh? It's really bad! The evil 'Writers Block'' came to me and and and *cries* Unedited (:

(If you read all that give yourself a high five)

Okie. Just start (:

ENJOY! *throws gummy bears and cookies and brownies and potatoes (toes!) at you* Hope you like!

*Caleb's POV*

"Wasn't that such a great movie!" Skylar said smiling happily once we were out of the theater.

"Yup. The best, especially the part where you spoiled it," I say sarcastically.

"Yeah, sorry about that," she laughed nervously.

"It's okay, Orange," I say as I pull my backpack strings tighter. I brought my backpack so I can hide my food inside it. The theater didn't let you bring food or water inside unless you bought it from them. Rude, I know.

Skylar and I were leaving the mall since we just finish watching our movie, and it was already closing time.

We exited the mall and went into one of the elevators that went down to the parking lot. Both Skylar and I get inside before the door closes.

I clicked the button for the second floor and waited patiently for the elevator to move.

"Next time we're watching a movie at mine or your house because it's so much cheaper," I tell her.

"Okay, fine. But the movies it's fun because it's a huge screen," she says.

"True," I agreed.

"It's only one floor, why is it taking so long to go down?" Skylar asked.

I clicked the button again but is still didn't do anything. "That's weird," I mumbled looking up at the number screen elevator thing. "It should be working or showing some number."

I start clicking it multiple of times but still nothing.

"Wait, are we stuck!?" Skylar asks with wide eyes.

"Umm.... Well," I laugh nervously. Oh, shoot I think we are stuck.

"We are stuck aren't we! Oh no, no, no, no, no.This is not good," Skylar says as she starts banging her head on the elevator wall repetitively.

"Calm down, Orange, it'll be okay. We'll get out of this elevator," I tried to assure her.

"How? How in the world of gummy bears are we gonna get out of this elevator? We gonna die!"

"Calm down, look there's a button to call the fire department," I tell her.

"So click it, idiot!"