Chapter~22 You Look Good In Purple

I love this song! It's so peaceful and I love it! Just like I love all of you! The fact that you actually like this book makes me go: OMGILOVEYOU
COOKIESANDYOURESOFLIPPINSUPPORTIVEANDIJUSTLOVEYOUYOUGUYSARETHENUMBERONECOOKIESINTHEUNIVERSEOKIEANDAGAINILOVEYOUKEEPBEINGAMAZING!

(Can you read that?) (Unedited)

Okie... But really that you for sticking with this book even though it's wako and confusing and weird!!

ENJOY! *throws ALL types of chocolate bars at you*

*Skylar's POV*

Adam and I were setting up everything we needed for our chemistry project. We had all the supplies all we need to start it. Ms. Mari was going to come in class any minute to see our experiment, so we had to be ready.

"Where's the Zinc?" I asked Adam.

"Right here." He puts the small bottle on the desk.

"Okay, good. We're ready. Now we just need to follow Caleb's rules...." I watched as Adams jaw clenched when I mentioned Caleb. Rolling my eyes, I got out my notepad where I wrote the steps.

"Hello class!" Ms. Mari said with excitement in her voice. "I'm glad to see you all are ready to show your experiments. Well most of you." She smiles as she puts her bag on the desk. "Now, let's go by rows. Jonathan, Alissa, show us what you came up with."

Every row had there chance to show there experiment, and it was finally the last rows turn which was ours. Ms. Mari was now standing by our desk with a big smile on her face. I looked at her weirdly... Why is she being so enthusiastic?

"What is this all for?" Ms. Mari asked.

"Our experiment," I answered simply.

"The reaction of Iodine and Zinc," Adam said firmly.

"Please demonstrate," Ms. Mari said.

Adam and I both nodded as we put on are eye gear. "Adam hand me the Iodine." He does as told and hands me the small bottle.

I pore a little Iodine on a small glass Petri dish (bowl). Then I took the powdered zinc and pore the same amount on top of the Idoine. Adam took the straw like stick, and carefully mix them together. Then, I pore a drop of water with a straw looking tube.

"The heat generated by this exothermic reaction causes excess idoine to sublime. And that's how it makes the smoke......" I start, reading over what Caleb said on my notepad.

Adam moves his arm near me which made me accidentally pore more then a drop of water. Oh no..... The water flew in the air and landed everywhere including on Ms. Mari's white blouse. The whole classroom was filled with purple smoke.

Caleb didn't say it would explode!

Ms. Mari gasped. "Holy macaroni! My shirt. What type of experiment is this!" She yelled angrily. What happen to her enthusiastic self? I heard everyone laughing quietly.

"Um... That meant to happen..." I bit my lip nervously. Her whole blouse was the color purple.

"We're sorry Ms. Mari, it wasn't meant to explode like that," Adam apologized.

"And besides... You look good in purple," I complimented. She glared at me.

"I want you both to clean us this mess you made now," she ordered. "Everyone you are dismissed early today. I'll be back and I want this place cleaned." She sighed in frustration. "I expected more from you two." With that she left the class with else.