Chapter~38 Marry Who?

Hi cookies!

Okie please don't be mad at me!! I know I took forever to update. I'm gonna be honest I didn't know what to write for the next chapter but the suddenly, SOMETHING CAME INTO MY MIND! Yay! (: I missed you cookies!

Here's the chapter! I hope you like it! Love it! Hate it! I don't even know just enjoy! And smile cookies (:

This song is stuck in my head!!!!! It was a crush but I couldn't couldn't get enough! Lala >>

ENJOY!! *throws strawberry white chocolate cookies at you* (Brianna_135 ) hope you like it!

*Skylar's POV*

We got out of the elevator in the end. Some worker opened it randomly and asked us how did you get in here if there's a sign 'under construction'? Yes, Caleb and I were that stupid to go into one that was always broken and didn't read the sign. I was just happy we were finally out of that thing.

That was yesterday. Now I was pasting back and forth in my room holding the home phone in my hand. My principal was going to call any moment to tell me my results of the test I took. I was getting even more, nervous by the second.

"Hey, relax," I hear Caleb say. He was sitting on my bed acting all calm.

"I'm trying," I say gritting my teeth. I put the phone down on the table and rubbed my face annoyed.

"Hey, look Orange," Caleb starts. "If you fail again it's all okay. You could take summer school and I will help you and we can make our own little graduation. So really it's all okay," Caleb continues.

"But I want to graduate and also with my friends remember Lacey and Ojo," I remind him.

"No worries Skye, they could come to our little graduation party," he assures.

"What happened to 'You're gonna pass for sure stop worrying?' Huh?" I ask him.

"Well, I'm just saying if not there's that, so don't worry your pretty little mind," he sang the last part.

"People throw rocks at the things that shine- OH MY GOD!"

The phone started ringing. But before I can reach for it Caleb takes it and holds it high above his head.

"Caleb, what are you doing? Give me the phone!" I tell him trying to reach for the phone. Why does he have to be tall?

"Wait, listen. If you don't pass you can slap me in the face for being a bad tutor, but if you pass you have to kiss me five times," he smiles.

"Okay, okay, whatever. Just give me the phone before it goes off!" I rushed. He chuckled before handing me the phone.

"Finally," I sighed.

I pressed the answer button before holding the phone against my ear.

"Hello, Mrs. Howard?" Mr. Trim asked.

I cleared my thought. "Yeah..." I watch as Caleb takes a hold of my hand

"I'm very-" I bit my lip nervously, "-happy to inform you that you passed with flying colors!"