Chapter~8 Ladybugs?

I'M BACK! And I missed all over you fellow cookies!

I switch Skylar's for the cast to: Sasha Pieterse. I think she matches it. what do you think?>>>>>on the side.

I HATE THIS CHAPTER! (In my opinion it sucks) I know I could do better. The next few chapters will be better I promise, well, I hope so :)

ENJOY :) *throws mint chocolate chip cookies at All of you* ( your favorite since you're so awesome The_Weird_Child_ )

*Skylar's POV*

"Ojo I'm going to get you!" I yelled as I ran after him.

Sunday was the day I hung out with my two best friends Lacey, and Ojo. We were at the field, it was a place filled with space to play games/sports like soccer, football, and other sports. We were currently playing tag and I was it. Yes, we are seniors playing Tag. Call us babies if you'd like, but we're just having fun. Exercise too!

"You'll never catch me!" He yelled back over his shoulders. I scoffed as I got closer.

We ran all around the field with me hot on heels. The second I was inches away from him, I jumped on his back and we both fell down on the ground. I laughed as I got off of him.

"You're it!" I stuck out my tongue.

"Wait, I need water! Where's Lacey?" He asked just as she ran towards us.

"Got them." She breathed as she rested her hands on her knees. Ojo parked his car miles away from the field, so Lacey had to run and get the water bottles Ojo left in the car. Silly boy.

"I think you should drink some water, you look like you're going to faint, Lacey," I said.

"Really?" She collapsed on the floor. "I'm dying." She closed her eyes and pretended to be dead. Ojo and I roll our eyes.

"Oh, come on, Lacey. Get up." Ojo said, but she just coughed dramatically.

"You're not sleeping beauty," I laughed.

"Yes, I am. Only difference is I'm sleep talking."

"I'll be your prince," Ojo said. He then sat down next to her and started to lean closer to her face. He's not going to kiss her - even though he really wants to. It's just a way to get her to stand up.

Lacey eyes shot open and she looked at Ojo with wide eyes. Ojo chuckled when she jumped up and started to blush.

My friends they're secretly in love with each other, but they re both silly. Ojo liked Lacey since 2nd grade. Lacey liked Ojo since 7th grade. When I knew something was up I asked them - separately of course. Lacey said I really like him but what if he doesn't? I don't want to ruin our great friendship if he doesn't feel the same. Ojo said the exact same thing.

I want to slap the both of them and tell them that, you both like each other why can't you know realize that?

Sadly, I can't, why? Lacey will kill me,
She hates when I mention it. Also. I don't what to ruin anything with their relationship.

"Um..I..I'm alive." She stood up.

"Let's go sit by the benches," I said. They both nodded and we walked over to the benches by the side of the field.

"Hey, Skylar, how's the tutoring going?" Ojo asked with a smile once we all sat down.

"Still hate Caleb?" Lacey adds with a chuckle.

Caleb...

I was having a good day why'd they have to mention him!

"Tutoring is fine, but Caleb is the most annoying guy I ever met," I say honestly.