Chapter~19 You're Beautiful

I updated because I love you!! It's 2am I need sleep! I hope you like it! This chapter is fluffy!! But whatever right?

You all made me smile and laugh from all your comments last chapter! I LOVE all of you cookies! You're all FABULOUS!

ENJOY! *throws yummy Chonana cookies at you* My friend and I made it up.... Chocolate and banana, personally I think chocolate is best!

OKIE! Just start (:

*Skylar's POV*

Everyone gasped. I felt like my eyes were going to pop out. I was shocked, astonished, surprised, and just couldn't believe what I just witnessed. Caleb just punched Adam in the jaw.

"You asked for it," Caleb said. Adam held his jaw with on hand and winced. He took his other hand and aimed for Caleb's jaw.

"Adam, stop!" I yelled, but I was too late his fist just hit Caleb's jaw. I gasped and ran over to him.

"That's what you get for messing with me." I looked at Adam angrily.

Caleb pushed me away, gently. "I'm not done messing with you. You're face isn't broken yet."

Adam chuckled. They both were ready to fight each other, but before anyone can hit, I jump in between the both of them. I shove Adam away with all my strength, making him fall down. I almost laughed at how easily he fell.

"Don't you dare touch him, or you'll mess with me," I warn him. I turn to Caleb and grab his hand. "We're going. Now." I demanded.

Everyone made a space for Caleb and I to go through and leave the house. Once we were both outside, I heard the music go on again. I drag Caleb all the way to the car and stop.

"Are you okay?" I ask worriedly looking at his purple, bruised jaw. I didn't know why I cared so much and how I felt like this was all my fault. I usually blame everyone else.

"No," he says honestly. He holds his jaw with one hand and wince in pain.

"Maybe we should go home and put an ice pack on it?" I suggested. "It's bruised, and I don't know what I could do to make it better."

"You want to know something that would make it better?" He asked smiling a little, even though he was in pain.

"What?" I asked wondering.

"You can always kiss it better?" he suggested with a shrug, smiling.

"Eww! No way. I'm not kissing you." I shake my head. No in a million years. You don't kiss people you hate.

"Aw, thought I try." He pouted. "It would really make me feel better."

"Let's go home and get you an ice pack." I opened his car door and pushed him inside. "Are you going to be able to drive?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah, It's just my jaw not my arm."

I nodded, closing the door. I got into the passengers seat and buckled myself up. Caleb started the car and drove to my house.

He parked his car in my driveway before getting out. I unbuckled and got out of the car, following him to my door. I opened the door slowly, trying not to make a sound. It was eight already. Dad is probably watching TV or sleeping. Mom wasn't coming home until nine, so she'll never know that we didn't tutor today.

"Be quiet," I told Caleb as I opened the door wide enough for the both of us to get in. I close the door as quietly as possible before motioning Caleb to walk with me to the kitchen.