Chapter~39 Let's Go Fly A Kite

Katie here! (: I never took this long to update but school and life have been really busy and crazy. I'm so sorry I made you wait this long. I know I hate waiting forever for people to update so those who left this book, I feel you but for whose who are still here reading this you're AWESOME! I'm soooo sorry! Well here with the last chapter. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?! Ahhhh how did we end up here? (*starts singing 5sos* in the first place? You said you liked my Cobain shirt, now we're walking back to your place!)

Anyway! I didn't want to end it with graduation :/ So I ended it with the last confessions, but if you guys want me to write an epilogue or bonus chapter of graduation or anything I might do it (:

Here's the chapter!!! Okie, hope you guys like it (:

ENJOY! *throws gummy bears, all flavors of ice cream, cookies of all kinds, skittles, all chocolate bars, brownies, all cakes, oranges, apples, watermelons, MILANOSSS, and all the food in the world at you* Hope you like!

*Skylar's POV*

"Get up, we're going out," Caleb's voice interrupts my show I was watching on my laptop.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I paused the show and look up at Caleb.

"I'm bored, and I wanna do something with you, so let's go," Caleb says quickly.

"B-But.... I'm watching The Flash..." I trail off, hugging my snacks close to my chest.

"You can watch it later, don't worry," he assures me before he comes closer, closing my laptop.

I gasped, putting my snacks down. "How dare you?"

"What?" He asks innocently.

"You just smashed Barry Allen's face on the keyboard!" I cried out.

"Don't worry. He'll survive. Remember he heals fast," he reminded me.

"But......" I trail off pouting.

"Skyeeeeee, don't you wanna be with me and some dude on the screen?" He asks in a whiney tone.

"Dude? This is Barry Allen we're talking about here," I reminded him.

"Stillllllllll, Orange Skye," he continued whining. "Don't you wanna be with meeee?"

"Of course, I do!" I smile sweetly before opening my laptop. "Just not right now."

"Come on, please," he asks again pouting. His awfully cute pout.

"But... I don't wanna get up," I admit. I was comfortable where I was already.

"You're such a lazy Orange," he states crossing his hands over his chest.

"Sorry?"

He shakes his head giving me a silly grin. He then takes a hold of my hand, sending tingling feelings all over my body. This boy.

"I'll help you up." He gently pushes me off my bed and makes me stand up.

"Fine," I tell him. "I'll go somewhere with you."

He gave me a wide grin before clapping his hands together. "Let's go then."

I smile back at him before kicking him out of my room, so I could change.

<><><>

"Remember how you mentioned you haven't flown a kite before?" Caleb's points out.

"Yeah......." I trailed off, not knowing where he was going with this.

"And also, how you always wanted to fly one?" He continued.