Chapter 19

Hearing what Song Qinghan said, Wu Dahu shut his mouth even if he got worries in his mind. He just sighed softly and put the empty bowl back into the kitchen.

Song Qinghan felt much depressed in the room by himself, but then he began to be regretful after his equanimity.

He knew exactly that Wu Dahu was just worried about him, he didn’t appreciate it but just showed him a capricious attitude and complained instead. What an asshole he was!

He was not a willful and capricious person in the past though. He was also gentle and considerate towards his colleagues and patients. But since he got himself in this ancient world, his personality somehow changed a bit, and always came to a disagreement with Wu Dahu. How odd it was!

Song Qinghan didn’t come up with a conclusion after a long while of thought. He could only blame all the stuffs for the change of the horns after his pregnancy, which affected his mood.

Hearing the sound of grinding from outside, Song Qinghan couldn’t sit still. He walked out slowly and helped Wu Dahu dry all the fruits, put them into the bag and put the bag in the corner.

After finishing the fruit, Wu Dahu thought for a moment and said to Song Qinghan, “The bed will be done tomorrow. We need to find another room to accommodate this one. Besides, in two more months, you’ll deliver the baby. We should also get a nursery room for the baby, so I want to find a mud craftsman in the village to expand our yard and the house. What do you think?”

It was kind of a perfect idea, how would Song Qinghan refuse something like that? So he nodded and followed Wu Dahu up, saying urgently, “I want to go with you!”

Wu Dahu nodded and led him out of the courtyard and into the village.

There still existed some people judging them, but Song Qinghan was already get quite used to ignore them and mind his own things. He calmly followed Wu Dahu into a graceful yard at the village.

A man in the yard noticed that it was Wu Dahu, saying in ardor, “Oh, Dahu, what bring you here? You have any request to enlarge your room or something?”

To Song Qinghan’s surprise, the man was rather polite and nodded at Song Qinghan for greeting, so he nodded back for the mutual respect.

Wu Dahu patted the man’s shoulder, as if they had known each other for quite a long time. And then nodded, saying, “Right. I want to add two more rooms in my house and expand the yard. When do you have time?”

The man patted his own thigh, saying in excitement, “Alright! I had told you long time ago that you should get your yard expanded. Once you married, you would get an enough space for your livelihood. You just didn’t take my advise! However, nothing is too late. It would be troublesome to expand after the baby was born! Let’s move now. I will bring the tools and go with you!”

After that, he bowed to pack all his tool stuffs. It seemed that he was even more urgent than Wu Dahu.

The three walked out chatting along the way. Song Qinghan learned from Wu Dahu that this young man was named Qian Baozi, who was born the same year with Wu Dahu.

Besides, their names got somehow relation.

It was said that Qian Baozi’s father had always admired Wu Dahu’s father. After knowing that Dahu’s father named his son Dahu, in a meaning of “Tiger”, he named his son “Baozi”, in a similar meaning of “Panther”. He hoped that they could be nominal brothers.

After arriving at Wu Dahu’s yard, Qian Baozi put the tools on the ground and threw a hammer into his hand, saying with a smile, “Come on bro, it is our first time to cooperate!”