158

The hand of the Imperial Noble Consort grabbed even tighter on the Fifth Prince’s wrist. Yet it was too late for the Fifth Prince to withdraw his words since he had spoken with a flow of eloquence like that of a cataract venting his wrath.

Noticing the embarrassing countenance on the Imperial Noble Consort’s face, the Fifth Prince didn’t even realize that it was his own mistake. He glared at Hening, eyes bulging.

On the other side, Hening remained his peacefulness, yet among his eyes flashed across a trace of disgust. He uttered coldly, “Oh? The old dogs? So in the eyes of yours, the Fifth Prince, all the servants for you are just some well-behaved dogs. Does that mean your femina father is…?”

He didn’t bother to finish the words, yet what he meant was already clear.

Even though Song Qinghan did not know about the Fifth Prince’s background, he did figure out the rough one according to this sentence which was filled with mocking sarcasm.

It turned out that the biological femina father of the Fifth Prince was actually one of the servants within the palace?

The Fifth Prince was dumbfounded standing there, he took a while to finally figure out what Hening meant in his words. And then he patted on the table angrily, roaring in wrath, “Hening! You! How dare you talk like that about my femina father! I’m going to perish together with you today!”

Then, he walked down from the steps and rushed towards Hening while rolling up his sleeves like a rough and uncivilized boor.

Seeing that, Song Qinghan got tense suddenly and broke in to block the way of the Fifth Prince who was rushing over aggressively.

To his surprise, Hening stretched forth his arms in a lightning speed and then clamped on the Fifth Prince’s both hands, pulled his hands backwards. Such an action fixed the Fifth Prince tight without any chance to move.

“What did I say? How come I know nothing about it? Wasn’t it all your confession?” mocked Hening.

In his eyes nothing but only coldness could be caught, while his face remained unbelievable calmness as usual.

The Fifth Prince let out a cry of pain, and then glanced around with a ferocious expression, roaring, “Someone helps! Why are you so numb standing like a stick there?”

It was just a pity for the Fifth Prince that all the servants had already backed off at the moment Hening spoke rudely, only two or three of them who were the trusted subordinates to the Imperial Noble Consort stayed still. And they would only act when they got the orders from their direct master.

However, Hening did not intend to aim at messing up with the Fifth Prince today, he released his hands not long. Staring at the Fifth Prince who collapsed all of a sudden onto the ground, he chimed, “I know that you would rather be a phoenix tail than a chicken head, and you love to show off your noble identity and to seek connections in high places. Please get a brain, don’t be so foolish to be used by someone else.”

The Fifth Prince was stunned and subconsciously glanced at the direction of the Imperial Noble Consort. When two of them exchanged their glances, he noticed that the Imperial Noble Consort moved away his gaze intentionally. For some reason, the Fifth Prince felt a bit of being deceived.

But he still retorted with his neck stuck, “What nonsense are you talking about? Do you think that I won’t go get Royal Father informed?”

Hening took a random glance at him and then answered casually, “Go get him informed now! And it would be better if the marriage of mine is going to be canceled, and you will be the most suitable person selected who is well-educated and show a good sense of judgement. Won’t it be a perfect consequence?”