119

Though he tore his painting apart, Song Qinghan could still took a quick glance over the content.

“Excuse me, but Dahu doesn’t have any cloth featuring white!” explained Song Qinghan, plainly.

Song Qinghan didn’t know why he would say something like that in sarcasm after he noticed the figure on the picture was actually Wu Dahu who wore a white gown.

Was it because that Guan Yiyu drew better than him and made him gain a Crisis awareness?

On the other side, Guan Yiyu just thought it was a defiant language from Song Qinghan, so he sneered, saying, “Yes, he might have no white cloth now, but he SHOULD have one in the future. You can play your tricks in the former items, but what about the capacity of producing poems and verses and songs? I would love to see what you really got.”

Suddenly, Song Qinghan kept his silence wisely all at once as he recalled all kinds of poems and verses which he had recited in his primary school and middle school. Well, he would definitely lose the game if they competed against Guan Yiyu with basic skills, BUT, Guan Yiyu would surely pale into insignificance if Song Qinghan was about to “copy” the ancestors’ masterpiece.

Yet, he just wanted to manage a draw instead of defeating Guan Yiyu while showing no willingness to lose too.

“Master, the antidote is ready.”

Just before the new round of the item started, the butler broke in with a wooden box in hand, he said in a low and respectful way.

Song Qinghan’s eyes lit up all of a sudden, and then he rushed over to take the wooden box, and then approached to sniff the brown and small pill.

No one knew what the specific smell of this antidote was, but according to Doctor Shi, the real antidote should bear a subtle fragrance. This was because that the snowlotus mingled every flavor together and gave off its originally unique fragrance.

After detecting the special fragrance the pill gave off, Song Qinghan finally heaved a sigh of relief, but he still couldn’t make a full assurance that this pill was actually a real one for Wu Dahu’s treatment. If he got a chance to get a attempting taste, he would definitely risk himself to take the half first.

Guan Yiyu sneered there as if he had already seen through Song Qinghan’s thought, “What now? You got the antidote in your hand, but you hesitate to feed Childe Wu now? Are you afraid that I will set him up? What a joke! I would never set him up. I like him all by my heart, you should know that.”

Looking at Guan Yiyu’s expression which was full of silently conveyed tenderness, Song Qinghan smiled bitterly, but how Guan Yiyu reacted actually did sober him and convince him about the authenticity of the pill. No one would really trouble his beloved one after all.

Wu Dahu consolingly patted Song Qinghan on the shoulder, picked up the brown pill and put it into his mouth decisively. He didn’t even have to drink the water and swallowed it.

But out of everyone’s expectation, Wu Dahu started twitching violently all of a sudden as if he got a syndrome of epilepsia. The scene totally startled Song Qinghan.

Seeing that Guan Yiyu couldn’t come up with any idea towards the symptom, Song Qinghan took the initiative to get a pot of water over and flipped Wu Dahu still he was facing down, while placing Wu Dahu’s belly on his knee and slowly pressing.

Wu Dahu started to vomit after the strong yet mild stimulation, and foamed at the mouth. What’s worse, he didn’t eat anything last night, but instead got a strenuous exercise. Now he could vomit nothing but several strings of bile.