chapter 96

Wu Dahu’s eyebrows sank tightly there with his eyes full of sarcasm.

This man didn’t really intend to help Wu Dahu but just wanted to win that femina man. How could he be so cheeky by saying that?

But since it was Song Qinghan’s idea to assist Xiao Lin to win Xu Ziyu’s affection, Wu Dahu didn’t choose to keep Xiao Lin in suspense for a long while, just as he almost arrived at his house, he informed Xiao Lin about something like “Flowers, Rings and Candlelight Dinner”.

Obviously, Xiao Lin seemed to get a way tougher “Wooden Brain” than Wu Dahu had. He delivered an expression of diffidence when he heard Wu Dahu’s words, and smiled in embarrassment as he noticed he was right at the gate of Wu Dahu’s house now, and then he said akwardly, “It might be kind of abrupt, but would you mind me going inside and asking some questions to your husband? It won’t take long. If his methods really work on this matter, then Brother Wu, you will be a great benefactor to me.”

He was indeed very anxious because he was now acting like he was at his wit’s end, while he didn’t even think of Wu Dahu’s answer whether he would give a hand or not.

Wu Dahu kept his silence there pushing open the gate, while Xiao Lin hurriedly rushed to Song Qinghan under Wu Dahu’s tacit forbearance. Xiao Lin was showing all his earnest now, it was a figure now far cry from the previous one.

In the face of Xiao Lin who was seemingly possessing a characteristic of “Straight Man Cancer”, Song Qinghan shook his head with resignation. But yet, he could still understand that because Xiao Lin and Wu Dahu should be notional “Straight Man” in this queerly ancient world, after all. He should have thought that most of men weren’t born with romantic genes, and he shouldn’t have expected for that.

Therefore, after a brief moment of pondering, he decided to demonstrate the details to Xiao Lin, “From tomorrow on, you should bring Xu Ziyu a bunch of fresh China roses every morning when he meet him. If he asks you the reason, just tell him that the China roses represent a love of eternity. If he doesn’t accept that, you should place the flowers neatly on his seat. Remember! Once you decide to send them out, you can’t take them back.”

Well, the reason why Song Qinghan would recommend China rose instead of rose was because that he had made a research in a flower fair before. The real rose didn’t grow here, only red China rose could be traced. But the price for it…

Obviously, Xiao Lin was not someone who needed to worry about money. When he heard Song Qinghan’s introduction about the China roses, he rose his voice, asking, “How many flowers in a bunch? Should I send him the whole flowerpot, or should I pick them all in a pack?”

Song Qinghan couldn’t help but burst into laughter when the image of Xiao Lin holding several flowerpots and delivering them to Xu Ziyu popped up in his mind, he then shook his head vigorously, saying, “Of course you should pick the flowers, and as for the quantity, it all depends on you. If you pick one, it delivers a meaning of ‘HE IS THE ONLY LOVE’. If you pick two, they represent ‘A COUPLE OF THE WHOLE LIFE’. And nine means ‘LOVE FOR ETERNITY’. And, if you can get Nine hundred and ninety-nine China roses, I don’t think Xu Ziyu is going to reject your love.”

Nine hundred and ninety-nine? Xiao Lin got his mouth opened wide.

And then he asked again, “Then what about the jewelry thing? I am not sure what he likes the most. Should I take him to the jewelry shop directly? What if he doesn’t like to go there with me?”

“Listen to yourself! Don’t make yourself brainless if you want to woo someone. Just pay attention to observing! You should find out the answer yourself from his daily costume, to see what daily jewelry he wears. Or you can ask him in an implicit way and then go and buy! Remember the rule, the more expensive, the better. Just purchase the most expensive one within your tolerance.” Song Qinghan rolled his eyes and said.