05

test day rolled around the corner soon enough.

sunghoon spent his free days studying and hoping to get a good mark.

he studied for the whole weekend, he was for sure going to ace it.

and so was namkyu, she tried her best to study and discipline herself.

as long as she worked hard, then getting an a was easy.

there was a difference between being smart and working hard for your marks.

anyone could get good marks if they tried hard enough.

the students came earlier than usual to review, namkyu sat at her desk, rolling her eyes when she saw that sunghoon was already there.

his note books were all over the place, it was even getting on her desk despite the gap he created between their desks.

she just side eyed him and noticed his papers, they were filled with practice sheets and solved problems.

he didn't mind the girl that just arrived, he continued to study.

namkyu felt sort of intimidated, and so she took her books out as well and began reviewing. she made sure to keep tidy as if it was a competition.

"move your things." she ordered.

he didn't answer and she finally looked at him, only to see him staring back at her with a small glare.

she gulped and looked away, his aura was intimidating even if he didn't want to be seen like that.

eventually, he moved his papers to his desk. the teacher already arrived and he looked at every student sternly.

"you guys ready?" mr park asked with a grin.

the students nodded hesitantly.

he began handing out the tests one by one and everyone quickly got started when they received the test.

namkyu took a deep breath and began. a vein was about to pop out of her head because of how deep in thought she was.

finally, the test taking came to an end.

everyone in the class began stretching in their seats before walking over to their friends.

jihyun grinned at namkyu as she walked over, "how'd you do?" jihyun asked as she sat on top of namkyu's desk.

"honestly, i'm kind of confident that i did well." she replied.

just then, jihyun turned to the side as she felt stares. sunghoon's friends were gathered around his desk as well.

"the hell are you staring at?" jihyun asked, provoking the boy's that were staring at namkyu and giggling afterwards.

namkyu noticed that they were probably laughing at her, which made her feel a bit awkward.

"none of your business, weirdo." niki shot back before high-fiving jake as if it was some accomplishment.

✓ dare to date? | park sunghoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें