14

tw: blood ☹︎

and it seemed to be a bruise...

she realized where he was staring, so she took her other hand to hide it, "what?" she asked.

she could tell he formed a glare on his face, "what is that?" he asks, removing her hand to see it again.

"ah, it's nothing. i literally just fell." she reassured him.

"oh, cut the crap." he sneered, starting to get annoyed.

"sunghoon. namkyu. stop the chatter, class just started." mr. park said, especially looking at sunghoon.

sunghoon just scoffed disrespectfully at him, causing the teacher to look at him with disbelief. "what's with that attitude, park?" he asked in a firm tone.

sunghoon just sighed, "nothing. sorry."

for the rest of the class, he didn't really look at namkyu's direction since he was annoyed. she felt bad for worrying him so she just sat in silence and hoped to apologize later.

they had gym class today so the class walked down to the changerooms and then gym.

namkyu just decided to stick with jihyun today since it'd be a better idea to not approach sunghoon right now. he still looked like he was ignoring her.

everytime they met eyes, sunghoon would look away first and start talking to the nearest person.

the gym teacher began dividing up the teams since they were going to play volleyball. once the teams were finally decided, there were a bunch of quiet complains and some happiness.

unfortunately, namkyu was separated from her dear friend.

but even worse, she was on the same team as sunghoon.

they were both playing most of the time since they were put next to one another, and it wasn't very nice because their teamwork wasn't good at all.

it was very uncoordinated. whenever the ball went near any of them, one would get in the way and they'd end up bumping into each other.

even when calling 'mine', they'd still manage to run into the other.

when they were both off and sitting on the bench, there was a weird tension between them. sunghoon was sitting with his legs spread and elbows resting on his knees while drinking water.

namkyu tried not to take much space on the bench unlike sunghoon. her hands were on her lap as she politely watched the game. sunghoon would glance at her once in a while and so would she.

he finally had enough and spoke up, "why aren't you talking to me yet?" he asked.

she just raised her brows in surprise, "what? was i supposed to?"

he scoffed, "well yeah. can't you see? i'm clearly upset right now." he rolled his eyes, drinking more of his water.

she laughed sarcastically, a hint of annoyance in her voice, "oh c'mon. how am i supposed to speak to you when you're purposely avoiding me?" she scoffed

he just shrugged and turned his body away from her, knees facing away as well. he was clearly sulking and he wanted her to know that.

namkyu just stared at him for a second before scooting closer. "kay. i'm sorry."

"for what." he asked, waiting for her to add on.

"for not talking to you when you're upset."

he smirked before turning his head to look at her, "it's okay, kyu." he said, satisfied.