15

"hold me." she says, waiting for him to agree.

his cheeks and ears get red as well. it was getting hot all of a sudden and he didn't understand why.

eventually, he put his hand on her palm and she tightened her hold almost immediately. he was sweating hard.

he's never held a hand before, let alone hers.

it felt nice, and calming. he liked it a lot.

he was always nervous to do so. hugs weren't as difficult as holding hands. maybe others would think otherwise, but that was just him. she found it cute.

before he knew it, he realized his hands were probably going to get sweaty, and to save himself from embarrassment, he was planning to pull away.

but as he was doing so, she held him tighter. "stop." she said, making him feel things again.

he was feeling a lot of things. some were new and some were just weird to him.

'ah namkyu, you're really driving me crazy.' he thought.

"what?" she asked, hoping he'd repeat what he just said. in reality, she heard him. it sounded like mumbles though.

he had no idea he spoke his thoughts aloud.

"huh? nothing! um, are you feeling better yet?" he asked the girl, pulling away his hand once she loosened her grip.

she pulled away the cloth and checked if her nose was still bleeding, it slowed down but she just took the chance to stay and rest, "uh, i think i'll lay down here for a bit." she spoke quietly.

he just nodded and watched her lay down on the bed she was already sitting at. he stood up and got another cloth to soak it in warm water so that he could fold it and place it on her head.

she just smiled softly the whole time she watched him. when he got close, she kept eye contact with him.

"thanks for taking care of me." she smiled.

he looked at her, noticing the eye contact she was holding. he just nodded, "yeah, it's no problem." he replied, smiling back but avoiding her stare.

he was a bit nervous around her.

and so, as time passed by, he decided to stay and watch over her. he sat on the chair, next to the bed, as he played a game on his phone to kill time.

"sunghoon." she said. just as he thought she was asleep, her voice surprised him, making him lift his eyes away from his cellphone and to her.

he quickly stood up and was ready to assist her, "you okay? need somethin'?" he asked, walking closer to her.

the cloth that was held against her nose was next to her face now, seemed like she didn't need it anymore.

he took it and didn't take his eyes off her as he put it on the bedside table.

she was staring off into the ceiling above as if she was daydreaming. her hands were clasped together, resting on her stomach.

"could you lay down next to me?" she asked with a straight face. she didn't bother averting her eyes whatsoever.

he just widened his eyes before hesitantly putting his knee on the bed to do as he was told. she finally noticed him doing what she asked, which was not what she expected.

"oh- i wasn't serious." she murmured the last bit. it was a little late since he had already gotten comfortable.

she felt heat burning up to her cheeks and ears, but she did this to herself.

"so, you're gonna feel better by me laying down next to you?" he asked, staring at the ceiling as well.

she almost choked on her own air before looking to the side and noticing how close their faces were. she couldn't get any words out because of the lack of distance.

they were close alright. really close. from here she could see him clearly, and she liked that.

she thought he was very good looking, she always thought so. knowing that he was her's just made her satisfied.

the thought of being in love with someone didn't sound bad at all. it was actually quite nice.

if she could, she would take back those words about 'forever' holding a grudge on him. because she knows now that she's already fallen too deep to even think negatively about this boy.

he turned to look at her and for some reason, she didn't avert her eyes, she just kept looking at his.

their eyes were locked together for awhile before she decided to let her thoughts take over. not long after, she began to close the distance between them.

slowly closing her eyes and allowing it to just naturally happen. she expected this to be reciprocated...

but, whatever it was, something just decided to interrupt her moment. he moved his face back and sat up quickly, "um, are you feeling better yet?" he rubbed his nape awkwardly, leaving the girl confused.

she just stared at him, a bit shocked without showing it on her face. she just slightly sat up but leaned on the headboard before looking down at her fiddling fingers.

shaking her head ever so slightly, "uh, i think i'll still stay here for a bit longer." she says, a bit of sadness in her voice.

he didn't look at her, he was too scared to. "oh, alright. um, just let me know if you need anything..."

she just shook her head again, "it's alright. you can go back to class, i think i got it." she muttered, looking to the side this time.

he finally looked at her now that she wasn't trying to make eye contact either, "are you sure?"

he didn't want to leave yet, but it was probably best.

she nodded hesitantly, "yup, just go. don't worry."

the boy looked at her once more before looking down disappointedly, "alright." he replied quietly, grabbing his phone and putting it in his pocket as he left the infirmary.

once the door shut close, she felt her face heating up once again, but not in a good way. her nose felt runny and her eyes were getting watery.

she just wiped the tears before the could fall. taking in deep breaths seemed to help as well.

her knees were brought up close so that she could hug them.

"i don't get you." she whispered, knowing he wont hear anyway. it hurt, it did. and maybe she was being dramatic, but can you blame her?

it feels like her heart can be so easily broken by the same boy all over again, and she'll just let him.

on the other hand, sunghoon was outside the infirmary room, leaning on the wall next to the door as his head was lifted up. even he was holding in tears.

"this is so fucking cruel sunghoon, what are you doing?" he asked himself, hand covering his forehead. the amount of guilt he was feeling.

if this were real, then he'd kiss her back.

but it wasn't, this whole thing was just something he agreed to. and knowing that she'll find out sooner or later, didn't feel good at all.

kissing her, and then her having to eventually find out that this whole dating thing wasn't out of his own will, then what?

how will she feel then..?

giggles

tehe hehe hehe

tbh that hurt me more
than it hurt namkyu /jjjjj

but srsly the amount
of embarrassment i'd be feelin...
i've never experienced being
rejected (idontinteractwboys) but
i just know it'd feel so ❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹

anyway, just thought i
shud spice things up a lil