𝕊𝕚𝕩

- 𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 - - 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚢 -

- 𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚢 -

"Crime rates have once again been increasing around Tokyo! Stay safe out there folks! It's getting pretty scary. If you have any information regarding of any of these missing persons please contact your local authorities on xxxx-xxx-xxx" the reporter states over the tv.

You couldn't help but sigh knowing exactly what happened to 3 of the 9 people on the screen, as 3 nights ago you had been in the very same room as them just minutes before their death.

'One day someone will get revenge for you all...' you frowned, gazing up at the tv in boredom, waiting for time to pass by.

The chime of the doorbell snapped you from your thought, thankfully you looked up in time to see a timid looking girl walk inside, clutching her elbows tightly as she walked slowly into the building. She was visibly underweight, looked very tired, and extremely uncomfortable which you picked up on immediately.

"Good morning," you greeted her with a warm smile, the same smile you greet all of your customers with.

"H-hello," she says softly, looking down at the display cabinet.

"I'm sorry if this is weird but your hair colour is so beautiful!" You state, trying to help cheer her up. Her sunken eyes flick up to you, glistening slightly as she stops chewing on her bottom lip to smile gently at your compliment.

"O-oh thank you," she mumbles, her expression getting softer, morphing into something far more comfortable than it was.

"What can I get for you today?" you ask softly, keeping your voice quiet not to startle her.

"Would I be able to get a chocolate milkshake, and a ham and cheese toasty please?" She asks, fidgeting with her fingers to avoid looking at you.

"Of course, would you like any extra cream or ice cream in the milkshake?" you ask politely.

"N-no thank you," she says, her small smile still stuck on her face.

"Perfect, that will be $11.50 thank you."you state.

"Thank you so much," she says softly, pulling out her card to pay for her meal.

"Of course, I'll bring it over to you if you'd like to take a seat," you offer her a closed eyed smile.

"Okay, thank you," she nods before walking off to the side of the counter to sit at the bar.