𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

⚠️ trigger warning: violence ⚠️
⚠️ death and gruesome content ⚠️
⚠️ in this chapter ⚠️

⚠️ trigger warning: violence ⚠️⚠️ death and gruesome content ⚠️⚠️ in this chapter ⚠️

- 𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝? -
- 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 -

"We've been following her for 3 days and she hasn't done anything except go to work and then go straight home." Sighed the younger of the two men who Mikey had ordered to follow you around all week.

"It's Friday night, maybe she's going to do something fun tonight since it's the weekend?" The other said shrugging, praying that they would have something to report soon.

"I guess... I should go tell them the report, good luck," the younger man says, waving goodbye to his coworker.

"Good luck man," he waves goodbye, keeping his eyes on the back of your head as you sat down in your apartment by the window.

It wasn't long before the familiar blacked out Mercedes' pulled up in front of the man to collect him and take him back to hq. He let out a sigh before opening the door and quickly hopping inside, not wanting to be the one to once again say you hadn't done anything all day.

The short drive to headquarters flew by as the man grew tired in his seat. He's been following you keeping a close eye on your every move for the past 18 hours without a wink of sleep and it was finally catching up to him.

"We're here," spoke the driver.

"Oh, thanks Ichiki," the man replied, hopping out of the now parked vehicle with a yawn.

Making his way inside the heavily guarded building he walked past countless other familiar faces as he made his way down the long corridors, growing more and more nervous to reach his destination with every step.

It's not that the Bonten executives were going to murder him, it's just that the air around them feels so tense he and every other inferior member preferred the idea of killing themselves than having to stand in the same room as them for an extended period. They were terrifying. Absolutely everything about them was mortifying. Between the 7 executives, excluding Mikey, their kill counts exceeded every other member of Bonten combined, killing came to them as easily as breathing did. To some killing was enjoyable, hearing their victims screams brought them joy.
That fact alone was terrifying, not to mention they had absolutely no consequences for their actions if they did choose to kill someone. The majority of the time they were praised for it. The dead, lifeless look in their eyes sent warning signals in the form of a glare, screaming to go away. If you looked at someone, for instance Sanzu Haruchiyo the wrong way, or for too long he would simply look back at you almost encouraging you to take your last breath knowing full well he could kill whoever it was looking his way simply because he felt like it and wouldn't get repercussions for his actions either. Drugs and the sense of power it gave him made him delusional, but they also made him the ideal pawn for Mikey. One that could kill without consequences, or any sense of guilt. Walking into a meeting between all of the executives was possibly one of the most terrifying things one could do in the Bonten headquarters.