𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

- 𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 -- 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚖𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚞𝚓𝚒 -

- 𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚖𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚞𝚓𝚒 -

Rindou was having another bad day.
No, let me rephrase that, Rindou was having another standard day, filled with Sanzu's constant nagging, whinging and irritating complaints about any and everything. It wasn't even 9 am yet and Rindou had thought of at least 26 ways to kill his pink haired coworker. Although that was standard for any workday involving Sanzu.

Truth be told the pair had been friends for close to 10 years now, but that didn't stop Rindou from being frustrated by his voice, presence or even existence.

Everytime there was silence for more than 30 seconds Sanzu had opened his big fat mouth and sprouted some pointless bullshit sentence that drove Rindou closer and closer to swerving Sanzu's Toyota crown off the highway and into oncoming traffic.

'At least it's not raining today' Rindou mentally sighed, inevitably jinxing himself.

"Taken anything yet?" Rindou spits, trying to hold back his irritation, glaring at the pink haired man in the rear view mirror.

"What, like pills? Not yet, gotta stay focused today. Don't want Mikey to be disappointed," Sanzu replies quickly.

"Great," Rindou sarcastically huffs.

The trio finally climbed out of the black vehicle simultaneously, while Rindou and Ran shut the doors behind them softly, Sanzu slammed his carelessly earning a displeased glare from the brothers.

"You think it's shut?" Ran asks sarcastically.

"Obviously? Didn't you hear it?" Sanzu asks back with a confused expression.

"Whatever, let's just get this over and done with," Ran rolls his eyes, not surprised by Sanzu's inability to pick up on his sarcasm.

"Keep rolling your eyes you're gonna lose em back there." Sanzu smirks, glad to see he still gets under the Haitani's skin with ease.

"I fucking hate this guy," Rindou grumbles to Ran as the trio walked toward the vip room, knowing that Hanma was going to be in there waiting for them all.

"Me?" Sanzu asks pouting childishly.

"Hanma." Rindou shook his head.

'You too' he mentally shouted, wishing he could say it out loud.

"Try not to kill him before we get the information we need," Ran bumps his brothers shoulder.