𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠

⚠️ smut ⚠️

- 𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 -- 𝙰 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙 -

- 𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝙰 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙 -

"So, you never told me how your day was?" You asked, attempting to clear up the residual awkward, tense air lingering around the room.

Since Ran had walked in on you both, you two had sulked up to Rindou's room together to take showers and get ready for bed, well, ready to hide your heads under the covers in embarrassment more to the point.

Had Ran been the one to get caught he would have simply continued shamelessly, though both of you had far more decency then he did. Shortly after he had come in and interrupted you both he left once again to god knows where.

"Oh yeah," he huffed, dropping down on to the bed beside you.

His light purple locks were slightly damp still from his shower, hanging loosely down his shirtless, tattoo'd back.

Every time you saw his tattoo's you would ogle them, in awe at how good they looked on him. Now was no different. Your eyes were glued to his tattoo's as he laid down, watching intently at the way his muscular build moved and flexed with each movement he made.

The ghost of a smirk appeared on Rindou's face as he caught you checking him out. You were sat at the end of the bed, legs curled up underneath you as you admired the the younger Haitani. He leant himself up against the wall, propping himself up so he could look at you as he spoke, resembling something of a Greek god.

"We had to do this heist. Mikey sent us to the middle of nowhere in Ibaraki to go steal some diamonds from an auction house. Ran was the getaway driver since his legs still messed up, so Sanzu and me went to meet up with another Bonten member to help out but nobody told me who we would be working with till we got there." He began, already getting heated by the mere thought of Hanma. His hatred for the man was unmatched, you were about to find out just how bad it really was.

"Of course when we got there I saw who we had to work with, just about punched the guys in the face for not warning me. I seriously hate the guy we worked with more than words can describe. I swear every time he's around something goes wrong or the mission gets fucked up, someone gets hurt, like he's a walking bad luck magnet attracting every negative thing he could find in the vicinity and all of the bad luck world wide. Stupid prick stinks like cigarettes all the time, honestly I'm surprised him and Takeomi aren't best friends considering their favourite hobby is chain smoking. I've worked with him before and the list of his fuck ups is astronomical. It's unbelievable how fucking useless he is, he pisses me off every time he sees me like he knows I hate his guts so he pisses me off on purpose. He's batshit crazy, has no sense of control, does things without thinking and rushes into everything, he's always so over the top and dramatic, the moron is 6'4 and stands out like a sore thumb, plus his stupid half blonde hair looks dumb as dog shit," He ranted, seeing red.