𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

- 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 -- 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚏𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 -

- 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚏𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 -

This morning had been rather quiet, there weren't many customers and time was passing painfully slowly. You had already baked the items of food you were low on in the display cabinet, filled the coffee grinder with beans and had watered the plants so you had resorted to sitting and watching traffic to pass time.

All in all work had been rather pleasant this week, you hadn't had too many issues apart from the flour fiasco, it had gone well.

Too well.

You had gotten lost in your thoughts when the doorbell chimed, snapping you out of your trance and finally giving you something to do.

You stood up, walking to the register with your usual happy smile on your face to greet the customer, not recognising him as a regular.

"Good morning," you sung out, waiting for his response.

"Well well well, I didn't realise an angel ran this cafe." the customer responded.

You felt your smile falter immediately, you had dealt with many, many, many customers that have tried to hit on you over the years of not only working as a barista but also as a stripper so you knew straight off the bat if someone was going to be a decent human or not.

'Great... another weirdo' you mentally sighed, keeping your now fake smile stiff to your face.

"What can I get for you?" You ask, ignoring his complement.

"An espresso please pretty lady," he states with a smile.

"Coming right up," you say, turning to the machine to make his order. "It'll be $3.90 for that thank you." you inform him, looking over your shoulder only to find he was obviously checking you out.

You stood there momentarily just waiting for him to answer you but instead he just practically undressed you in his mind, essentially eye fucking you.

With a growing uncomfortable feeling bubbling in your stomach you turned back around to continue making his coffee, ignoring his eyes burning holes in the back of your head.

Hearing the doorbell chime for the second time you looked over your shoulder and noticed the familiar head of purple hair walk inside. Immediately feeling a small wave of relief wash over you, you smiled up at Rindou happily before continuing making the espresso.

"It's $3.90 thank you." You state once again. This time he hands over the money, placing it on the counter for you, but once again didn't take his eyes off your figure.