𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

- 𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 -- 𝚁𝚎𝚍 -

- 𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝚁𝚎𝚍 -

"H-Hanma?" You looked up at him in shock, taking his hand without hesitation. He wasted no time in pulling you to your feet, glancing down at your bleeding knees which you had just scraped raw when you fell. You winced immediately once you put your weight on your right leg, the one you just just tripped over.

"I've been demoted to last name basis huh? Ouch," he frowned.

"What are you doing here?" You asked, leaning your weight on your left leg, still very confused as to what was going on— the traumatic experience still foggy in your head as your brain struggled to keep up. The realisation that your good friend had just appeared from seemingly thin air, saving your life was at least a good 4 minutes away from setting in at this point.

"I don't know how Ran and Sanzu got out of here unnoticed yesterday but these guys, they're good. They knew your car from when they followed you after you guys took out Matsushima, they were waiting to attack. I knew something was fishy when Sanzu reported that the people chasing you drove straight past and THANKS TO RINDOU for using my name at the dinner I had to get involved, so I came to save your ass," he shouted out Rindou's name specifically, smirking at you as he pulled you down the street, his grip tight on your wrist, not spending any time sympathising over your limp.

As he pulled you down the road towards a different car park,
he began shooting the security camera's in the distance before you could get into frame. Had you been able to register anything that was going on you would have commented on how good of a shot he was.

"Oh! Shit, wait! W-we need to go back!" You stopped walking, digging your good heel into the ground to pause all movement.

"Why?" He turned to look at you confused, also curious as to why you were almost shouting.

"Because Rindou needs help!" Your wide eyes filled with worry, peering up at Shuji.

"He's fine," he shrugged, looking down at the blood dripping down your shin from your cut up knee before moving his gaze to your foot which you kept off the ground slightly as to not hurt it further. He let go of your arm and pulled his sleeve up before tossing you over his shoulder unexpectedly like you were a feather, continuing to walk towards the car park, shooting camera's left and right.

"Woah! Hey! Wait, but what about Rindou!?" You gripped into the fabric of his hoodie, your weak grip hardly helping you feel anymore secure.

"He will be fine, I didn't come back alone. Our guys are with him now," he glanced up at you, squeezing your thigh which he was holding onto tightly.