𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪

- 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 -- 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚜? -

- 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚜? -

It seemed as though stumbling into the cafe exhaustedly was becoming standard procedure for you at this point. The morning had been a fast moving blur, functioning on less than 7 hours of sleep over the past 4 days was seriously getting to you- so much so that you had been so out of it all morning you made a customers coffee using salt instead of sugar, dropped the entire packet of eggs on the floor instead of putting them on the counter and had assumed the storage room door's lock was broken when in reality you had just been pulling on the push door all day.

Every time you sat down in your usual spot, the small wooden stool placed behind the counter you just about fell asleep, only waking yourself up by almost falling off the wobbly chair. Your body screamed at you, begging to rest but you wouldn't allow it to succeed.

"Crime rates have skyrocketed overnight! If you have any information regarding the criminal organisation Bonten please contact your local authorities on xxxx-xxx-xxx
As of last night 29-" the reporters voice called over the television, the sudden broadcast waking you up slightly. You turned the volume down not wanting to hear it.

'Maybe I should pay more attention to the news... I might learn a thing or two about Bonten' you yawned in your place, slightly regretting turning it down.

'Then again I could just go outside and find that guy Hanma said was following me and ask him myself, who knows, maybe he likes coffee, I could befriend him' you joke to yourself.

'How would that go? Hey, I made coffee, come join me- what was his name again? Sanji? Sontsu?' You giggled at yourself, your sleep deprivation convincing yourself that you were hilarious.

'Hey! I made you some coffee, come drink and we can catch up instead of you stalking me in the dark' a small chuckle left your lips.

'Maybe I could sneak up on him, scare him instead, make it a game' you rolled your tired eyes.

'How embarrassing... your job for the day to be following around me, that poor guys probably miserable'  you sighed. 

'Oh god imagine if Rindou had to follow me around instead? That would be even worse... hold on. Has he followed me before? I don't really know anything about Bonten... I know it's a big criminal organisation but that's it... maybe I should pay more attention to the news' you sighed, turning the television back on to continue watching the broadcast that started earlier only to find you had missed it.

'Guess I took too long messing around... oh well. Maybe I could talk to Rindou about it one day? That's probably the dumbest thing I've ever thought of. I wonder how Bonten works? I know how Nishiki works, I guess it's similar to that right?' you sat there zoned off staring blankly at the tv as you mentally argued with yourself.