𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖

- 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 -- 𝙰𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 -

- 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝙰𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 -

"Hospital rooms have camera's, don't they? For safety or whatever, right?" Rindou asked, his voice lightly echoing around the nearly empty room.

"Yes, why?" Koko looked over at the purple haired man confusedly.

The dark circles under his eyes had grown tenfold since Tuesday, anybody who looked his way would immediately notice the stress he had been under plastered on his face.

"How hard are they to hack into?" Rindou quizzed, slowly spinning himself around on his office chair.

"For me, piece of piss, but I know where you're going with this and I'm not going to do that for free." Koko raised his eyebrow at Rindou, an annoyed glint in his eye.  

"How much?" Rindou didn't hesitate to ask back.

"Hmmmm..." he paused, looking Rindou up and down before turning away. "Mm, changed my mind, I'm not doing it,"

"What the fuck? Why not?" Rindou hissed.

"Because you dropped her off at possibly the busiest hospital in Tokyo and I don't want to look through the 10,000 odd camera's there are to possibly find 1 person that we don't even know is alive, no amount of money you can give me is worth that," Koko stated, shrugging softly.

"Then get in and I'll look for her," Rindou's expression warped into annoyance hearing what Koko said.

In Rindou's mind there was absolutely no space to even consider the possibility you hadn't made it.

"Uh, have you ever heard of privacy? You know how many people are probably dying in their hospital beds right now and you want to just quickly spy on them?" Koko hissed.

"Are you dumb? I want to know if my girlfriend is alive, I couldn't care less about anyone else in that hospital," Rindou's shook his head irritatedly.

"If you want too scrounge around god knows how many camera's to find her then be my guest, but you're on your own." Koko shrugged, beginning to hack into the security system.

"Thanks," Rindou sarcastically smiled at him, holding back on insulting him.

The iridescent lighting from his screen reflecting off his face made him look even more pale than usual as he typed in countless numbers and letters.

"Why do you look so tired?" Rindou asked Koko after a few moments of silence.

"I've been working for the past 3 days trying to find those 3 little rats, unlike you." Koko rolled his eyes.