𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

- 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 - - 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎 -

- 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎 -

You woke up earlier than usual this morning meaning you had only had an hour of sleep between shifts so that you could get ready for what was going to be your last day on earth.

It was a public holiday so the cafe was shutting early today which was nice, meaning you only had to work from 6 till 12 today, conveniently giving you enough time to see your friends for the last time.

'How morbid' you chuckled to yourself, taking a final look at yourself in the mirror before heading out for the day.

You had a shower, washed your hair, applied a light amount of makeup making sure you used concealer to attempt to cover your dark circles, a very light layer of a white golden shimmer on your cheekbones and in your inner corner so that the sunshine would make it pop, and a light dusting of blush and contour so your pale, lifeless skin had some colour brought back to it. All in all you were feeling pretty good considering your impending doom.

You couldn't complain, you had an overall good life. You had somewhat accepted your fate, as unfair as it was.

Last night at the club you hadn't made the full amount you needed in order to repay South the full $50,000. You had only made just over $41,000 and so before you had gone to sleep last night you had put the $2505 Rindou had given you in tips over the month and a bit he had been visiting the cafe in an envelope with a short handwritten note thanking him for being so generous and kind to you. You also wrote a letter for Chifuyu and Kazutora and placed them both inside a second envelope telling them that you were grateful that you could have such amazing friends in your life.

You had left the house this morning carrying the two envelopes in your bag, one for Rindou and the other for Chifuyu and Kazutora and a change of clothing for once you had finished work to save you the trip back home. You were hoping you would see Rindou today before your shift finished considering you had no idea where he lived to post the contents of the envelope, although you could always ask to meet up momentarily worst case scenario.

As you did every day you opened the store, turned on the television for the customers incase they wanted to watch the news while enjoying their morning beverage, started playing your music over the speakers softly as background noise but making sure it was loud enough for you to be able to enjoy it throughout the day and put on your apron.

Despite being exhausted with each customer that came into the store you forced a smile, faking your usual happy personality as you served their coffees.

The day had gone smoothly without any hitches, and thankful as the clock struck 11:43am Rindou had pulled up out the front of the cafe in his usual car park in his skyline. Your smile formed naturally seeing his face this time, no need to force your happiness with him.