𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

- 𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 -- 𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚕'𝚜 -

- 𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚕'𝚜 -

You had spent the last several hours walking up and down the shopping centre with Rindou 2 steps away from you at all times.

Every single time you looked at a store he walked in without hesitation, almost asking you to buy more things.

It was a known fact Rindou hated shopping, he absolutely despised the plaza however since it was for you he didn't mind so much.

As you had arrived to the shopping centre you remembered since you hadn't paid South yesterday you still had just over 40,000 odd dollars in your account to spend, which you thought was amazing considering you could buy yourself everything you could have every wanted and more clothing wise, accessories and perfumes and still have some left over for later however you quickly realised Rindou didn't take 'no' for an answer. He hadn't let you spend a single cent of your own money since you got here, every time you went to finalise a purchase he would pay using Koko's card, even going as far as to take your wallet away from you so you couldn't do a single thing about it.

You had almost begun to get cranky feeling unbelievably guilty making him, or rather basically a stranger you had met once in your life pay for your entire new wardrobe but every time you tried to argue about who paid Rindou would say the same thing.

"You're stuck with us now whether you like it or not so you might as well just accept it," he grumbled repeatedly.

You had gotten the essentials, a variety of bra's and underwear for daily use, not having the confidence to get more saucy lingerie around Rindou, socks and pj's, a few shirts, skirts, shorts and long pants, jeans, jumpers, cardigans and stockings, plus a fair few dresses and were finally moving on to the shoes— secretly the part you were most excited about.

"So you need nice shoes for meetings first and foremost," Rindou stated, pushing the trolly of bags to the car, the third trolly load of goodies today.
The entire boot of the car was filled to the brim with bags, thankfully the back seats were completely free to hold this loads worth of bags. Rindou had switched cars with Kokonoi at headquarters since his car had more room although the amount of things Rindou had bought for you today had already taken up that space.

"We can do that tomorrow if you want, I don't e—" you began.

"We might as well get everything all at once while we are here, anything else you want we can do some online shopping to get once we get home," Rindou stated, facing away from you while he began placing the bags in the back of Koko's Lamborghini Uris.

"I'm sorry," you sighed, holding onto the cart so it wouldn't roll into the car.

"Stop apologising, I swear you're the first person I have taken shopping that doesn't want to spent my money— well Koko's money I guess," Rindou stopped himself, scoffing at the thought.