𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

⚠️ smut ⚠️

- 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 -- 𝙽𝚘𝚝-𝚜𝚘-𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚣𝚘𝚗𝚎 -

- 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝙽𝚘𝚝-𝚜𝚘-𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚣𝚘𝚗𝚎 -

Rindou's eyes fluttered open surprised to find cold, empty sheets beside him.

He glanced around the room in search for you but before he had time to panic the pleasant scent of coffee filled his nose. The sound of your footsteps approaching echoed up the hallway, easing his concern.

You sure weren't as quiet as he was walking around despite your best efforts though you didn't have a reason to be. He internally chuckled at the thought, gently rubbing his eyes to wake himself up more as you slowly opened the door.

"Oh you're awake, good morning," you smiled happily, a steaming cup of
coffee in your hand.

"Good morning," Rindou smiled back at you and took the coffee from you. The warm ceramic mug felt comfortable in his palm.

"I hope you like it," you loosely tied your hair up as you watched Rindou take a long sip of the coffee, enjoying its smooth, rich flavour. The faint headache throbbing his skull from the shots his brother had fed him last night were slowly catching up to him and that coffee was exactly what he needed.

"Thank you," he said, feeling grateful for the gesture. Looking up at you he couldn't help but notice how beautiful you looked in the morning light. Your hair was still a bit messy from sleep, despite you having just tied it up but it only added to your charm.

"No problem, couldn't leave you in a foreign city without a good coffee," you joked. "How did you sleep?" you asked, sitting down next to him on the bed.

"I slept well, thanks," Rindou replied before glancing at the clock on the nightstand, realising that he had slept in a bit later than usual. "How about you?" He turned the question on you.

"Good thank you," you smiled, laying down beside him.

Rindou quickly took another sip of his coffee before placing the mug on the bedside table, freeing up his hands so he could hold you.

As you snuggled into his side you felt him let out a soft chuckle, his spare arm wrapped around you gently holding you closer into him.

"Oi, wakey, wakey love birds!" Ran sung out from the kitchen, striding up towards the bedroom door.

'Oh my fucking god, let me live...' Rindou internally grumbled.

A few seconds later the door opened, his brother once again ruining the peace.

"Morning," you said softly.