𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

⚠️ trigger warning: violence ⚠️
⚠️ torture and gruesome content ⚠️
⚠️ in this chapter ⚠️

⚠️ trigger warning: violence ⚠️⚠️ torture and gruesome content ⚠️⚠️ in this chapter ⚠️

- 𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝚙𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 -

Waking up Tuesday morning was extremely rough. Your throat hurt, you didn't want to speak to anyone, and your legs were sore from practically running a marathon last night. But alas, you had gone to work like usual with your head still throbbing from being hit yesterday and a dull ache residing in your stomach.

You had forgotten your discarded apron and name tag last night so you were currently wearing the spare apron as you sat perched on your stool behind the counter watching the news, trying desperately to move as little as possible.

Thankfully it was another overcast day, the occasional showers of rain kept the customers away which you were beyond grateful for, the less talking you had to do the better. You spent the morning before work trying to cover your neck with makeup so the bruises that South had so generously provided you were covered but you clearly didn't do a very good job of it as the few customers that had come in to hide from the rain didn't even try to hide their judgmental gazes as they looked down at your neck while you served them.

The customer you usually looked most forward to seeing today was the one you were instead dreading to see, growing more concerned at each chime of the doorbell.

Rindou hadn't been in yet, and due to the fact you had lost your phone along with your apron you couldn't even message him, or see if he had messaged you regarding the fact he watched you jump an 8 foot fence all bloodied up, being chased by a pack of gorilla's like it was a typical afternoon.

The feeling of dread had welled up in your aching stomach only making the bad feeling worse, your mind filled with thoughts you had been repeating over and over all morning.

'What do I say to him when he comes in next? That is if he even comes in ever again... How can I look at him again? He's going to know I'm involved with Nishiki after I tried to keep him from finding out... what if we can't speak anymore because he works for Bonten? He doesn't know I know what Bonten is... but what if he does? I mean he does have the tattoo practically on display, he probably excepts me to know. What if he already knew I was in Nishiki? What if Bonten try to get at Nishiki through me? Can they do that? Of course they can you idiot they can do whatever they want to... Ugh I'm so screwed'

For the past several hours all you could think about was him, you had gotten so lost in your own thoughts you once again hadn't noticed the door opening.

"Y/n!" Rindou's familiar voice snapped you from your overthinking.

"Huh?" You mumbled out loud, looking up to see who called your name. "Rindou?" You asked, looking at his stoic expression.