𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

- 𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 -- 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚝? -

- 𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚝? -

Rindou was feeling antsy. But not the nervous or anxious kind of antsy, rather the "I'm going to murder my own brother" kind of antsy.

They were late, one thing Rindou absolutely despised being, due to Ran's incompetence. The laziest man Rindou had ever met lived under the same roof as he did, making every morning difficult.

Ran and Rindou walked into the abandoned warehouse only to be met by a blood bath. The room was filled with corpses, the floor so covered and smeared with blood you couldn't see the concrete floor at all.

"Damn, we missed the fun. All because somebody needs to get coffee every single day," Ran pouts, shooting Rindou a glare. The younger Haitani was too busy trying to avoid stepping on spilt organs to see the glare he was receiving.

"You say that like it's my fault. Who was the one dragging your lazy ass out of bed this morning just like every other morning? Was it- was it me? I think I was the one that woke you up with a coffee? Like almost every other morning?" Rindou speaks sarcastically.

"It's too damn early," Ran groans.

"These measly underground cut throat wannabe's don't learn," Kakucho sighs, wiping the blood off his hands, not interested in the brothers bickering.

"Who were these guys?" Rindou asked, looking around the room at the countless mangled, disfigured corpses.

"No clue, I've never seen any of them before though so they can't be too important," Kakucho shrugged.

"I can't even see their faces to recognise them," Ran chuckles looking down impressed at the carnage Kakucho had caused.

"None of them had anything noticeable to identify them with anyway, no tattoos or uniforms, nothing. I don't know why they even started this fight," Kakucho sighed.

"Do they ever have a reason to want to take us down? We are practically indescribable, everyone wants a piece of us," Ran cockily smirks.

"True," Kakucho tilts his head to the side before squatting down to the floor.

"I guess we should try and figure out who they are." he says, rummaging through one of the mens pants pocket to find a wallet in search for any form of identification.

"Great now my gloves are all stained," Ran whines.

"Oh boo hoo..." Rindou shakes his head, joining in on the search.

"I don't understand how they had 23 people against you on your own and still lost," Ran chuckles, searching through a bloodied jacket pocket.

"That's probably the reason why we don't know who they are, fucking pathetic," Kakucho huffs. "How was Sendai by the way?" Kakucho asks, finally finding one persons wallet.