𝕆𝕟𝕖

- 𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 -- 𝚌𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚎 -

- 𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝚌𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚎 -

"Tell me why we're going for a 15 minute drive to get a coffee when there's a perfectly good cafe 2 minutes down the road from our house?" Ran grumbles, irritated that he had to wake up early once again to go take care of business.

If Ran could have things his way, he would get to stay in bed for as long as he wanted every single day, getting up at 10am at the absolute earliest, but unfortunately the world doesn't work like that.

"Because the coffee here is actually good," Rindou responds, not taking his eyes off the road as he drove down the familiar, busy streets of Roppongi.

"Oh yeah right, nobody around here knows how to make a good coffee. I miss the coffee in Italy," Ran sighs in disbelief, zoning out the window as his tired eyes struggle to stay open.

"Don't speak too soon, this place is good," Rindou tried to convince his brother, despite only being there once before.

"I doubt it'll be better than Italy," Ran once again sighs.

"Feel free to buy the plane tickets then," Rindou side eyes his brother, a small smirk on his face.

"Yeah?" Ran looks over his shoulder, matching Rindou's expression.

"Yeah. I'll come with you," Rindou shrugs, trying not to shake his head at his brothers moping behaviour.

"Pffft, like Mikey would let us leave in the middle of all this shit," Ran rolls his purple eyes, clearly unimpressed by the amount of work that had been dumped on his plate this week. Rindou hummed in response, not wanting to start talking about work before he had too.

After a few more minutes the brothers arrived at Pinwheel cafe, the small modern building surrounded by tall office buildings and other high rises that Rindou had stumbled upon last night.

Pulling into the closest parking space to the front door as he could, Rindou turned off the car and hastily opened the door, immediately being met with the pleasant aroma of coffee wafting through the cafe's open window's.

Once Rindou had heard Ran close his door as well, he locked the car behind him, putting his keys in his teal blue and white stripped suit pocket and hurried to the front door. He was looking forward to this coffee, he didn't want to wait any longer than he had to.

The younger Haitani strolled over to the glass door of the cafe, his mouth almost watering at the pleasant scent of the coffee beans. He opened the cafe's door, assuming that his brother was behind him as he walked inside, not bothering to check. The small bell above the door dinged softly as it opened, giving away that a new customer had walked in.