scary sunsets

y/n pov

the walk wasn't long and we got up quite quickly still with lots of energy. Once we got to the top the crew had already set up majority of the equipment. i hope they got paid for that. we  had a white tent set up to chill in for the afternoon if we weren't needed which i doubted would be often.

less than a minute later everyone was shoved into hair and makeup getting their costumes
on. everyone was called over to begin filming.

we filmed for ages trying to get the perfect shot or waiting for the wind to drop of. but finally after a couple hours we were allowed on a short break.

recently i always found myself texting dahlia in my breaks or even facetiming her. she definitely witnessed some strange stuff that happened around set.

i texted dahlia and now she was off school. i was in costume so i couldn't really call as this scene was quite secretive.

i sat in my chair with my name on it texting her back and forth until break was up. before we knew it the sun had set. it was beautiful over the mountain ranges.

"sorry about keeping you all overtime. have the weekend off. still see you tomorrow bright and early for filming" the russos informed. finally the cast was set free and we all dispersed hurrying to get costumes off.

i herd lizzie talk to her assistant about finally being out of the corset. i got out of costume grabbing my stuff and meeting more people outside so we could all walk down together as we had the same bus to catch anyway.

i was exhausted after having to do and redo scenes all day but it was better than school.

"is that my sweatshirt" evans asks as i walked up to him

"definitely not"

"anyway want a piggy back ride?" chris asked as we waited for the others. he had TO much energy. i looked up at him and smiled nodding. he bent down a bit and i jumped onto his back.

he held my legs as i rested my head on his shoulder almost falling asleep. he spun around laughing i had to wrap my arms under his arms (his sounders were to high as she was slumped on his back)

some more of the cast joined us until everyone was ready to go. walking back down the path it was dark so everyone started using their torches pointed at the floor.

people were chatting as always walking in pairs or groups of 3 down the path. that was until something large moves in the bushes scarlett and lizzie who were having a conversation with paul rudd pause looking around

we hear more tussling and 2 figures jumped out of the bushes grabbing both the girls shoulders. scarlett and lizzie scream paul laughs. so this is apart of what the boys were planning.

people shine their torches and see both hemsworth and jeremy laughing their asses off. chris laughs with them and soon everyone is laughing.

"asshole" scarlett punches hemsworths arm making the boys laugh more.

soon after we saw the busses head lights and chris started running me still in his back causing me to grab onto him tighter. lizzie calls after us something i couldn't hear i trust chris enough for him to not drop me.

"your ride awaits" he says as he puts me down and dramatically motions to the bus.

"thank you chris" i laugh we wait for the others and a couple seconds later the rest of the cast walks out of the path.

we all begin to get onto the bus and this time i head straight to the back of the bus laying down across the 5 seats and closing my eyes. i could feel the casts concerned looks. considering how tired i looked i didn't think they would be that surprised i wanted to sleep.

"im okay" i mumble opening my eye and leaning up a bit to look over the seats at the cast who quickly look away trying to act like they hadn't been looking. i smile to myself amused. i hear someone walking closer to me and open my eyes again to see lizzie. i sit up and she slips into the seat by the window. i shuffle down again laying my head on her lap. she runs her fingers through my hair gently her nails softly scratching my scalp. everyone else was further up on the bus crashing on the first seats they came across.

tom holland was talking to rdj and that was about it on who i could see talking everyone else kept to themselves.

"where are you staying tonight" lizzie asks quietly. i shrug

"i should really go home" i say even though i really don't want to and i know it wouldn't be good my parents will come after me and that will end worse

"y/n"she says sadly. "okay im just gonna say it. y/n/n i can tell somethings happening at home,  i need you to look me in the eyes and say you will be safe going home or i can't let you go home." she says honestly "i care about you to much"

i don't move from my spot i don't look at her or anything i can feel the tears build up but i won't let myself cry. especially with everyone around that's awkward. lizzie sighs and i know she's figured it out

what do i do now

a/n
damn i wonder if we will actually get a confession out of y/n