going back again

3 plot points left of the book

not proof read

a couple months later

y/n pov
"are you sure you got everything?" lizzie asked for the hundredth time as i was taking my suitcase down stairs

"yes im sure mum, you helped me pack afterall" i smiled at her. and she nodded as we walked to the door i put my stuff in the back and hopped in with her. We drove to the pines house to pick them up before we all headed for the airport.

I was spending the week before Christmas with dahlia and that in Australia, then on the 22nd im going to new york to spend christmas christmas with lizzie and her family. im actually really exited. and im exited to go to australia and purely hang out with dahlia, her friends, family.

we pulled up to their house and they all piled their things into the back, im surprised it all fit. well actually no theres not enough space for everyone so me dahlia, hayden and their mum all squeezed in the back, dahlia and i shared a seatbelt i was sat half on my side a leg over her.

after arriving to the airport i said goodbye to lizzie telling her ill text her once we land and i followed the family through check in. after that we all set it was a couple hours till our actual flight so dahlia and i went wondering around we were at one of the shops when i ran into a familiar face.

"emma hi, how are you" i greeted the now brunette. when she saw me she brought me into a hug.

"y/n/n my goodness hello, how are you and you must be dahlia" she greeted.

"yeah, it nice to meet you" dahlia smiled. emma nodded smilign and turned back to me.

"we have to stop running into eachother in airports" she said with a laugh.

"with you know what starting filming next year maybe we will" instantly she understood what i was saying and a grin crept onto her face.

"cant wait" she said happily. once we left dahlia whacked my arm.

"when what starts filming, come on tell me" she argued and i shrugged.

"its confidential sorry" i shrugged with a smirk knowing i usally tell her anyway. like it was written this way magically we were infront of some books. i cocked my head back with a laugh as i saw a good girls guide to murder.

"a little adaptation" i laughed tapping the book but not looking at it. dahlia grinned and nodded as we made out way back to her parents.

eventually we boarded the flight and they gave me the window seat so i could be hidden from people which i appreciated. dahlia, and i were in one row while hayden and their parents were in another.

my girlfriend had seen this thing about making small snack boxes for flights and so we did. i will never be flying without them again. it makes it so fun.

a couple hours later i was leaning on dahlia reading my book but i was falling asleep more than that. she put the armrest down between us and i laid down on her more. we were in business class so it was 2 seats per row on the sides and 3 in the middle.

"go to sleep, ill wake you up when dinner comes out" with no negotiation needed i grabbed the flight blanket and fell asleep.

what felt like hours later but i come to find was only 40 minutes our meals start getting handed around.

i lifted my legs up to cross them on the seat as my knee rested on dahlia. she layer her arms over my leg pulling the trays back down to rest our food on.

i looked out the window and we were in the sunset which was so cool. dahlia and i were talking and laughing for the rest of the flight our conversations swapping topics every sentence.

with another 5 hours left of the flight everyone was going to sleep.  dahlia was passed out on my shoulder but i was listening to music looking around.

eventually i was tired enough to close my eyes and go to sleep.

i woke up to a flash in my eyes. opening them i see dahlia taking a photo of me. just wonderful.
"sorry i didn't know my flash was on" she laughed as i rubbed my eyes.

i noticed everyone getting up so we followed after and soon found the rest of her family waiting for us outside.

after toilet runs we make it through the airport. and dahli runs into someone's arms. they collide against eachother and i recognise her from last time i was here. what was her name. carol? no cassie.

the blond then saw me and brought me in for a hug. "i knew you guys would be fine" she laughed as the rest of the family greeted eachother. apparently they were all family friends so we piled into their basically mini van.

i soon learned she had a big family. 7 siblings. 4 brothers 3 sisters. so it was exactly half half.

it was 11am here and i can't be bothered to figure out what time it was back home but i sent a text to lizzie anyway saying we landed safely.

after a 45 minute drive we made it to dahlias house, i was actually surprised they had a house in both countries.

dahlia said her family rents this out as a holiday house when their not here and i can see why. it has this amazing view and is a street from the beach.

"oh you shouldn't have" dahlias mum said upon seeing groceries in their house.

"it's nothing anna" cassie's mum dismissed. dahlia took my hand leading me upstairs to her old room.

she had her own balcony and she tells me how much she misses this house. i remember when we first met dahlia told me her plan always was to move back to australia once she finished school.

wait was that still the plan?

cause i would go with her but i can't leave lizzie.

"how much energy do you have?" dahlia asked me breaking me from my thoughts.

"depends"

a/n
i'm sorry the fuck. it's been almost a year since y/n got kidnapped for the second time. THIS BOOK IS LIKE 2 YEARS OLD. LIKE SORRY HOW