~Chapter 1~

Imperial Training Grounds, Imperial Palace, Yin, Yi-Ti-298

The sounds of clashing metal echoed throughout the training grounds as two figures fought each other while another watched...but what was interesting about it was that one figure was female with long dark hair and purple eyes...and obviously not of the same race as the two men she was with. The older man barked out orders in a language while the younger man tried to obey them and attack the woman...but she kept dodging his attacks and landing embarrassing blows to him instead. The young woman seemed to have given up on attacking because at that moment, the young man went to strike....only to wind up on his back, sword at his throat and foot on his chest. "SURRENDER!" The young woman said and the young man sighed and tossed his sword to the side as the older man clapped and walked over to the two, as the woman helped up her companion. "She tricked you...again...she made it seem like she had given up and was growing tired...but she wasn't. No doubt a trick learned by Prince Oberyn when he came." The older man spoke as the three figures put away their weapons and headed away from the training grounds. "One day....one day, Senya, I will beat you." The young man spoke but the woman just laughed and shoved him when a servant came by with a scroll and handed it to the older man. The older man read it and sighed, nodding to the servant before turning to face the younger two. "The Emperor calls me. Go and clean up..." With that, the older man turned and followed the servant while the two younger figures watched him leave before heading in another direction.

Visenya 'Harumi' Targaryen

Once Katsuhito was out of sight, I quickly jumped on Hiroto's back, earning a grunt and curse from him as he walked to my chambers. "One of these days, I'm not going to be able to pick you up anymore and walk like this." Hiroto said and I just rolled my eyes and smiled as he set me down on the floor as servants were busy cleaning the chambers. "Hopefully that day never comes any time soon." I said with a fond smile as he bowed and left, leaving me alone with the servants. "I wish to bathe, please." I asked of the servants, who bowed and left to go and get the things needed as I went behind a changing screen to get out of my training clothes. Ghost trotted in, covered in flower petals from sleeping under the trees again and I giggled as she sneezed when one landed on her snout. Once the servants returned, I sat in the hot bath, letting the waters wash away the grime and dirt from todays training. As I laid my head back, soft footsteps were heard and I opened my eyes to see Riko coming in with a fresh and clean kimono with blossoms on it and she laid it out as another servant came and started washing my hair. "When you are clean, the Emperor wishes to speak with you." Riko spoke and I nodded, sighing and wondering what it was I was summoned for. Once I was fully clean and dried off, Riko helped me get into the kimono and did my hair up with flower accessory before we both walked out and headed to the Emperor's private chambers, guarded by several guards who bowed and allowed me through while Riko waited outside. Inside, was my mother, Katsuhito, Hiroto, the Imperial princes, Empress, and Emperor. "Your Imperial Majesties, Mother." I greeted with the proper bow as the Emperor smiled and motioned for me to walk over. "How many times...Magomusume, must I tell you to call me Godfather?" The Emperor asked and I sighed with a smile as a paper was passed over and I read it, my eyes widening at the message. 

'To the Imperial House of Yi-Ti.

To celebrate the ten years that I, Robert of House Baratheon have ruled, I have extended an invitation for you to send representatives to come and finally establish the trades that you have so eagerly wanted in the past. Your representatives will be housed in a manse not far from the keep, in best quarters and treated as equals in Kings Landing.