Chapter 4: Disappeared.

Iyana's POV

"Vukani bantombazane abavilaphayo!"  exlaims mom. (Wake up lazy girls.) "Sivukile mfati." I say. (We are awake woman.) "I'm not your friend Iyana and you never to old to get a beating." "Ngiyaxolisa sthandwa sami." (I'm sorry my love.) "It's time to get ready we have a long day ahead of us."  She closes the door and i sigh. "Nizwile bantombazane vukani kusekseni." They groan and i giggle. (You heard her girls wake up its the morning.)

Today is day one of three and the groom's family will be coming late or maybe midnight. They will introduce themselves and let us know they arrived and they have to bring two very significant cows and the other cows they supposed to bring. We will do what needs to be done and an unmarried woman from their side will take them to their awaited rooms.

I hope they not a huge family otherwise I need to start planning my escape plan cause I refuse to be around two million people. It's already overwhelming dealing with my dad's entire family at once and i can't have many people from the groom's side. This house is a really huge house and it's my dad's childhood home. Him and his brothers extended it when they started working and made sure that it can cater to many people cause we are a really huge family.

My uncles are also in a polygamous marriage so you can already imagine how full the house is when everybody is here. We pretty much a close knit family and we always make sure that we have each others backs. Even though my mom is a not a makoti wala ekhaya she is still treated like one because she gave my dad his first two kids which is me and Imenathi. (a Dlamini bride.)

My dad has eight kids in total including me and honestly I wish he could have reduced the number cause it's too much but I love my siblings and I wouldn't trade them for the world. I have three sisters and four brothers.

I get along with my siblings really well but I'm the closest with Imenathi cause she is my mother's daughter. I don't want to be dependant on my other siblings cause you never know what influences my step mothers teach them but the other two wives are good woman except Phume the witch. But I care for my siblings and I make sure I always check up on them as their older sister.

Enough about me and my family life its time to get ready. We wake up and we start taking turns showering and getting ready for the day. I wear a dusty pink maxi dress and a matching doek. I wear fluffy flip flops and apply gloss on my lips. Tomorrow we shall wear our traditional outfits and also on Sunday.

After showering we go to the main house so we can eat breakfast. We get there and everybody is here. When i say everybody I mean everybody. I missed some of my cousins so I will use this weekend to catch up with them while cooking or cleaning. "Sanibonani." we greet. (Hello.) "Yebo." We sit down at the table and start dishing up for ourselves. The food looks amazing but I'm sure my mom made it cause she knows her way around the stove.

I still can't believe my sister is getting married tomorrow. I have concluded that she has a side chick and the fact that she is going through with this wedding baffles me. I wish I knew the side chick so I can tell him to disappear cause my sister is happy where she is. I don't know if both the men know about each other but who am I fooling. One thing I know about my sister is that she is a good liar.

A phone starts ring and Imenathi picks it up and has the biggest smile on her face. I peak to check the caller ID and it's written 'bae😍' and i know it's not Nkosinathi cause she saved him as 'love💋❤'. "Not you blushing cause your husband to be is calling." says dad. "Hush baba I need to take this call." she says and stands up and walks out. This damn cow.