Acknowledgements...

We are officially complete❤😭💃
I did not think this book will receive this much attention. This is my first book to blow up like this and hopefully not my last. Thank you for sticking around through out the whole journey of Iyana and Nkosinathi but unfortunately we have reached the end for these two.

There will be no sequel to this book so this is a stand alone. 

I know it took long for them to actually get together but I did it for a reason and i did state in the summary that if you do not like slow burns do not bother reading. I have a thing for slow burns and cliffhangers might I add🙈

Once again thank you for the support. For reading, voting, adding to your reading lists and last but not least commenting💖. Your comments kept me going and motivated me to update even though there were days I felt like not publishing so thank you to each and everyone of you💖

If I was like Oprah everyone would be getting a car, a house and some good food but unfortunately I'm not that rich but I'm manifesting to be like that one day🤞😭

Should I turn this book into a PDF?

I enjoyed the journey throughout this book and i learnt a few things as a writer. This book makes me want to continue writing so guess what...I'm publishing my new books next year.

Now that Souls Tied is complete you can check out my other books and please vote and comment like you did here I would love to hear your opinion about those ones too❤. If you've read all my books then you have to wait for 2024 cause that's when I'm making my return.

This year I wanna edit all the books I've written so far. I will be adding translations and fixing spelling and grammar so there won't be much of a plot change and all.

DO NOT STEAL THIS BOOK AND TRY TO MAKE IT YOUR OWN BECAUSE TRUST YOU WILL BE DEALT WITH. THIS IS MY WORK AND IF YOU SEE SOMEONE TRYNA BE LIKE ME REPORT IT TO ME IMMEDIATELY. I DID NOT SPEND A LOT OF TIME WORKING ON THESE IDEAS ONLY FOR THEM TO GET STOLEN. SO I REPEAT DO NOT STEAL OR I SHALL DEAL WITH YOU!!

This is the new book I'm working on and it's a stand alone too

This is the new book I'm working on and it's a stand alone too. You shall see when I publish what it's about but just know expect cliffhangers and drama🙈.

Another one of my drafts that I will be publishing next year

Another one of my drafts that I will be publishing next year. Expect cliffhangers and drama from this one too🤭

So yeah I'll be editing Souls Tied and my other books around December or January.

Once again thank you for your support you've shown for this book ❤. I love you guys so much!

So it's me signing out until next year.  I'll post here and let you know when my new book/s are out or you can follow me to make life easier.

Yours sincerely
Sarcastic.vibes.only♡