Chapter 51: Don't.

Iyana's POV

"Did you do it?" asks Nkosinathi. "I did do it." I answer. "Angisakuthembi phela I need to make sure it's actually done." (I don't trust you anymore.) "I even blocked him so he doesn't reach me." "Don't go back." "I don't know why that sounds like you giving me advice to not go back to my ex." He chuckles. "It does but on a serious note listen to me this time. Danger lurks everywhere in the world I live in and i need to make sure you safe at all times."

I nod. "I'm gone now and I'm really sorry for going behind your back." I say. "You better be." he says and i roll my eyes and chuckle. "Who you rolling your eyes at?" "I don't see another person in this bed so it's you." He pulls me closer to him and i squeal. "Ungazodlala ngami Iyana ngimdala kabi ukudlala umdlalo ongasanga." I chuckle.(don't play with me I'm too old for the games you are playing.)  "How old are you on a serious note?" "32."

"You old." I say. "Gog' wakho omdala." he says and i gasp. "I don't have a grandmother." "But she was old when she died." "So insensitive of you to say." He chuckles. "Askies. I shall leave dark humour alone if you can't handle it." "I do handle dark humour very well." "I believe you." We chuckle. I sit on his lap and rest my head on his chest.

He starts drawing little patterns on my back and i snuggle a bit closer. "Your love language?" I ask. "Words of affirmation and physical touch wena." he answers. "Thoughtfulness." "Well lucky for you you bagged yourself a man that's very thoughtful." "Oh really now." I raise my head to look him in his eyes and we laugh. "I am thoughtful. No man does the things I did for you."

I chuckle. "I guess I'm lucky aren't I." I say. "Very lucky." he says and we laugh. He pulls me in for a kiss and wraps his arms around my waist. I deepen the kiss by wrapping my arms around his neck. I start grinding on him and he tries to hold my waist down to stop me from doing what I'm doing. "Uyacalana." he mumbles. (You like provoking me.)

He flips us over so that his hovering me. "Switch off the lights." I murmur. He pulls apart from the kiss and stares at me. "You don't have to do this." he says. "I do want to do this just with the lights off. I'm not that comfortable yet." He switches off the lamps and we continue with our make out session.

I feel his hands roam around my breasts and i moan when he pinches my nipple. "Tell me when to stop." he says and i nod. When they ask define consent they talking about Nkosinathi. I wish every man was like this and maybe our world would have been a better place. He helps me remove my night dress and I'm left bare underneath him. At least he won't see me clearly.

"I wish the light was on so I can kiss the scars and marks properly." he whispers. "Maybe next time." I say. "Definitely next time." He starts planting soft kisses on my jaw down to my neck and he sucks at my sweet spot. I tilt my head to give him better access and i moan when he bites me.

He sucks and kisses the spot he bit me at and continues planting down my valley. He takes one boob and squeezes it gently. "Fuck." I whisper. "I don't know why you whispering cause it's not like someone will hear you." he says and continues assaulting my breasts. Let's thank the darkness for covering my blush cause I'm sure he was going to laugh.

He takes one breast in his mouth while he continues to play with the other. This build up is slowly killing me and if he doesn't go down where I want him the most in the next sixty seconds I'll do it myself. "Nkosinathi hurry up." I say. He pinches my nipple and i moan out loud. "You going to have to do better than that." he says.