Chapter 68: Intruder.

Iyana's POV

He plants kisses all over my face and i giggle. "Vuka." says Nkosinathi and i chuckle. (Wake up.) "Ngivukile suka kimi." I say and he stops planting kisses. (I'm awake move away from me.) I flutter my eyes open and his starring down at me. "Let me go brush my teeth." He helps me get up and we walk to the bathroom. I relieve myself while he watches me and i roll my eyes. This one doesn't understand privacy.

"Nkosinathi I think I deserve privacy." I say and he rolls his eyes. "Why should I give you privacy?" he asks. "Because what you are doing is very much abnormal it's giving psychopathic and stuff." He chuckles. "I love watching you so let me enjoy my entertainment in peace." I roll my eyes. I wipe myself and flush the toilet. I get up and wash my hands and brush my teeth.

"One day ngizokaka sizobona ukuthi uzohlala despite the smell." I say and he chuckles. (I'll poop we shall see if you will sit.) "Ngiyacabanga uyazi ukuthi ngizowenzani." he says. (I think you know what i will do.) "I never know with you, you might wipe my butt cause that's how psychotic you are." "Don't plant ideas in my head." "Eew fool that's disgusting." "Ngiyadlala I don't have such kinks or fetish." I chuckle. (I'm joking.)

I walk towards him and he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me in for a kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. We pull apart from the kiss to catch our breaths and he smiles. "Unjani?" he asks. "Ngiyaphila wena." I answer. "Nami ngiyaphila." I peck his lips and he chuckles. "I know I got you hooked." I roll my eyes and he spanks my ass.

"I'll start packing our bags...what time will we leave?" I ask. "We will leave when the lawyer is done. I want us to arrive early so you can prepare for work tomorrow." he answers. "Okay I'll pack now then. You need to go and get started on cleaning." He pecks my lips and pulls away from me.

"See you at breakfast." he says and i wink at him and he chuckles. "Sharp." I walk back to the bedroom and he spanks my ass before he leaves. This one and assaulting my ass a million times a day. I make the bed and put the suitcases on the bed and start packing our clothes. Once I'm finished I walk to the bathroom.

I pour water in the bathtub and fill it with bubble bath and bath salts. I strip off my clothes and get inside the tub. I finish after forty minutes and i drain the tub and clean it. I walk back to the bedroom and lotion my body and wear a white flowy dress with black polka dots. I tie my braids into a high bun and lay my edges. I wear my flops and doek.

I take my phone out of the charger and check for any messages and i find none. I switch it off and walk to the main house. I get inside the house and i hear some chatter and laughter. I walk to the living room and i find my sisters in law and gogo sitting on the floor separating beads. "Sanibonani." I greet. "Unjani Nokuthula?" asks gogo. (How are you?)

"Ngiyaphila wena gogo." I answer. (I'm good and you.) "Nami ngiyaphila." she answers and i smile. (I'm good too.)  "Lobhlali niwugqoke angihlalanga phansi ngaze ngaba nesishwapa ukuthi ningawugqoki." We laugh. (You better wear these beads I did not sit on the floor until my butt became flat for you to not wear it.) I sit next to Mpumelelo and we watch her separate the beads. "Siyabonga gogo ngobhlali omuhle sizowugqoka ungakhathazeki." says Livhuwani. (We thank you gogo these beads are beautiful we will wear it don't worry.)