10- Mistakes were made to happen

There has been debate about if the west or the east side had the better looking girls

There has been debate about if the west or the east side had the better looking girls. And right now I had to agree with the west side, the girls just had something about them that made you feel like you just entered the land of milk and honey. Each one seemed to be prettier than the last but one in particular snatched my attention every time she passed by.

Like a spit in the face from karma she was off limits.

Kamia Amato

Imani's cousin

"You all are coming to the party tonight right?"

" You're asking that like East Dyvercity is down the street, I can tell you now that Mia is not going to be okay with that"

"And Uncle K?"

" His answer will definitely be based on what Mia has to say"

"Damn auntie Mia has him whipped like that?"

   With the same smile plastered on my face, I didn't hear another word out of Gabriel's mouth as my gaze snapped to Kamia. Even the way she walked was sexy too fucking sexy. The dress inched higher exposing more and more of her smooth creme colored skin with every step. My hands itched like I grabbed hands full of poison ivy.

I wanted to touch her.

"What's up Kamia"  Marquis called out

Her bright blue eyes shined and she smiled shyly as she met my gaze for just a moment.

"Sup "she gave a little wave passing by our table, not even pausing to converse.

A good girl..

"Yess suh" June said with his southern drawl and chuckled suggestively rubbing his hands together.

Preston grinned throwing a french fry.  " Don't look at that girl bro, that's statutory rape with legs"

"Whoa, hol up!" Aaron raised both of his hands then jutted his thumb in the direction that Kamia was heading.

" You mean to tell me that honey with a fat ass is a minor?"