34- Merciless

               I could usually fake it if I wanted, but Jasmine's pussy felt good. Felt right, it was one of the few reasons I made her my girl. With my hands on her waist, I pumped in and out of her as the nectar from her pussy fell down the sides of my throbbing dick.

I was slow but firm but it felt so good that she had to look me in the eyes. But like a punch to my gut something suddenly felt off.. A desperation filled Jasmine's eyes, she had been wanting sex for a while. Which was already out of her character and as I thrusted deep, filling her with every last inch pleasure crawled through me. But I held in the responsive groan because as I watched Jasmine's face I couldn't shake the feeling.

"You feel...different"

Jasmine's full lips formed a pout though her chest rose and fell heavily. Her legs twitched cause though I stopped pumping my dick was still deep inside of her.

"What are you talking about? No I don't" she huffed trying to lock her legs around me.

Her actions spoke volumes and I swiftly forced her legs open wide and pulled myself out.

" Are you fuckin somebody else?"

Huffing in frustration Jasmine pulled herself upwards, closing her legs and covering her naked body with the comforter.

"Are you for real right now?"

I couldn't feel bad about the accusation because Jasmine couldn't even keep eye contact with me for more than half a second. Anger and disappointment whipped inside me like a vicious storm and as my heart began thumping wildly in my chest. And when my muscles instinctively began flexing I knew I needed to get away from her.

" Where are you going?" She snapped as I climbed out of the bed and grabbed my sweatpants from off the floor.

"Imani, I know you heard me!"

"Shut yo ass up" I spat unflinchly

..          The longer I was in the room with her the more pissed off I was getting. And her attitude wasn't making it any better. I'd always had exceptional hunches and though I had no proof I knew something was up with Jasmine. It was the fact that she was so defensive about it, said everything I really needed to know.

       " You hiding some shit from me and I need to get away from you before I go the fuck off"

             She scoffed loudly.

" You know what. Fine, go.. that's why Nico fucks better than you anyway"

             As the words left Jasmine's mouth, time froze and everything stopped. Everything. All I could hear was the loud infuriating sound of my own thumping heart and my own voice raging inside of my head. My hands stayed on the waistband of my sweats and I tried to take advantage of the fact that in this very moment I couldn't see Jasmine's face.