31- Momentary Bliss

          " Oh my God" scrambling off of him I didn't look back to see the look on his face as I ran into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

With my heart racing in my chest  my movements were impulsive as I pulled my shorts off then my panties down to my ankles. Sitting on the toilet I spread my legs wide as my fingers immediately went to work. With one hand I teased my clit and with the other, two fingers plunged into my wet opening. The pleasure surged through my whole body and I instinctively bit into my lips as I pumped my fingers in and out with my eyes squeezed tight. I envisioned Kash, he was between my legs, fucking me senseless. I could smell him, I could practically feel his breath against my skin. I was already close but I needed a release. As the pleasure grew more intense my legs clenched and I gasped releasing my lip as I finally climaxed.

"Kamia?" Kash called out knocking against the door.

Shame and embarrassment swiftly washed over me as I realized the situation I was in. If I had any real confidence I would have invited Kash into the bathroom to reenact my fantasy. But the fact of the matter was that Kash hadn't made any moves on me whatsoever all night. He didn't sit too close, his gaze didn't linger anywhere for too long. He barely touched me aside from a few Brazilian Jujitsu maneuvers.

I was the one pursuing him.

There was just something about him that I just couldn't explain.

" Kamia? You okay?" He knocked again.

"I uh I- yeah I'm fine"

"You sure? Do you need me to go get your mama?"

" No, no I'm coming j- just give me a second "

"Uh huh " he didn't sound convinced at all.

Releasing a deep breath I flushed the toilet and thoroughly washed my hands before pulling my panties back up. Then retrieved my shorts then slipped them back on. Stepping back into the theater room I could feel Kash's penetrating gaze before I looked at him. He was back on the sofa in his usual position and though nothing was visually different there was now tension. Like a heavy blanket of humidity it was now hard to breathe.

Avoiding meeting his gaze I sat back on the sofa.

I felt him shift beside me.

"What the hell just happened?" He asked impatiently. Though it was a question, it was clear that he wasn't giving me an option to not answer.

He was demanding an answer.

"I don't know what-"

"Kamia" Kash leaned forward with his elbow propped on his knee. I was sure his head was craned towards me because his gaze was shrinking me again.

It felt as though I was in trouble and so my eyes stayed trained on my black socks covered in pink hearts.

"You're not a dumb girl and I'm not a stupid man, and if you're not going to talk to me I might as well leave"