25- Night Life Monsters

Super long chapter, so prop up your feet and grab your snacks. 😊

         It was 10 minutes until we were walking out of the door that Bell suddenly said that we needed to change clothes

         It was 10 minutes until we were walking out of the door that Bell suddenly said that we needed to change clothes. Apparently the party Nico was getting us in wasn't a house party at all but a popular night club. So no sneakers, sweatpants or really anything too comfortable. Illiana still refused to come, she was refusing to speak to anyone.  Bell said we should give her, her space as she shoved a thin dress into my arms. She was sure to tell me that this wasn't the kind of dress you wore a bra with and I had second thoughts about going at all as I stripped out of my clothes and into the dress. It was made of a beautiful thin nude colored material with a few beads and sequins scattered along the fabric. It was form fitting before reaching my hips where the fabric loosened and swished with every step.

It was sexy and more importantly I didn't know that Bell even owned any dresses. Dion attacked my face with highlighters, mascara, eye liner, and a lip stain that felt incredibly dry. Bell took my hair from it's ponytail and fluffed it around my face before handing me a pair of nude heels that I know she stole from Auntie Sasha's closet.

While waiting for Bell and Dion to apply their finishing touches I finally caught a glimpse of myself.  I had to do a double take, I almost didn't recognize myself. I looked older and I was definitely taller than before.

"Ready?"  Bell smiled sinisterly as she straightened her leather jacket. Her outfit was simple, a black tube top and loose fitting pants with slits on each outer side. The look was her personality to a t but after she talked to Imani something was off about the both of them. I couldn't hear what Imani said to Nico and Bodhi but whatever it was they all left soon after.

I had a bad feeling about it all but it couldn't be that bad right?

"Yeah I'm ready"

__________________________

       Never in my life have I been to a night club and the scene, a long line of tight clothes, bright colors, and tattoos stretched across the wide building. Souped up muscle cars with incredible paint jobs, Lamborghini's and Ashton Martins, intentionally drove through the crowds of friends that had gathered in the parking lot to show off their wheels or attract the right eye.