17- The Devil Has Silver Eyes Pt 2

" Every time I think you're Dyvercities biggest hoe, Bodhi proves me wrong" Imani stated with a smirk as we nosily  watched as Bodhi smiled in the face of the girl working the register of a cheeseburger fast food restaurant

" Every time I think you're Dyvercities biggest hoe, Bodhi proves me wrong" Imani stated with a smirk as we nosily  watched as Bodhi smiled in the face of the girl working the register of a cheeseburger fast food restaurant. I knew of the girl, she had a sister that was a stripper for a small strip club. They both were loose and claimed to be the type to chase the bag. But both could be talked into getting fucked on a bathroom floor for a couple hundred bills.

The money was clearly not doing anything for either of them. From the apartment in the slums they lived in, to the constant stains on their clothes. It was a known fact that they were on their own but only a few knew where the money was going.

They over indulged on coke. As time progressed the sisters were transformed from being kinda thick and average looking to  sickly thin. I had no idea why Bodhi was even over there.

Jasmine giggled as Imani wrapped an arm around her and whispered in her ear. When my phone suddenly began to ring, as I dug into my pocket for it my gaze fell to Capri who hadn't said a word and her head was only slightly bowed now.

"Capri what's wrong? Aren't you hungry?" Jasmine asked leaning against the table. Pulling my phone out I quickly answered.

"Yeah?"

"Dude what the fuck" Aaron barked impatiently.

Laughing a little I met Imani's gaze as he raised an eyebrow, not bothering to turn his head away from Jasmine. She knew exactly who Imani was. Who his dad Marco was, not a vice executive of Gold Jacks but who he really was.  But still he preferred to keep everything that had to do with Ghidorah under wraps.

If I didn't know better I would have thought that he didn't trust her...

I didn't trust any females but I didn't lie.. Capri already knew the consequences if she opened her mouth.

"This is the first time you've called"

"Nah bitch this is the twelfth time I've called" he huffed breathing heavily into the phone.

I frowned. " First thing first you're not black , stop that and secondly I swear to God bro I'm going to kick you in your chin if you're really blowing up my phone while fuckin some broad"

"Shut the fuck up" he dead panned. " that's the shit that you be on. If anything you should be thanking me "

"Yeah? For what?"

" Motherfucker I'm in the parking lot!"

Sitting up straighter Imani did the same as we looked over at Bodhi as he made his way over to us with his food in hand. One of his eyebrows raised curiously at the expressions on our faces.

"You mean-

"Yes you dumb ass bitch they're there, Jack, Lazar and their punk ass cousin Payne. Where y'all at?"