Chapter 1. Unpalatable🤮

"Shengsheng, you'd better eat something, you'll get hungry if you don't eat for a while, besides, the farm food is like this, it's actually not bad."

Hu Yaya blinked, completely unaware that the "Shengsheng" in the mouth of the woman in front of her was referring to herself.

Her mind is in chaos now, didn't she fail to cross the tribulation? Why did it appear here in the blink of an eye.

This is where?

She looked around, she was sitting in front of an old Eight Immortals table, surrounded by mud walls like in the countryside, and there were a few people sitting around the Eight Immortals table, men and women, all looking at her, some with ugly faces , some frowned slightly, and some looked disapproving, but the woman who was talking to her had a tolerant and gentle smile.

"Shengsheng? What's the matter? Don't be angry, eat quickly."
Yan Jingjing pushed the bowl at her side towards Hu Yaya.

In the bowl was a bowl of plain noodles with a few green vegetables on it.
The emerald green color is very beautiful, but it has no taste at first glance.

It was only then that Hu Yaya realized that the Shengsheng that this gentle-looking woman was talking about was her, and Hu Yaya didn't know what to say in front of so many people, so she subconsciously picked up a chopstick of vegetarian vegetables and put them in mouth, then frowned and almost didn't spit it out, "This is too unpalatable." 🤮🤮

Hu Yaya didn't know that when she said this sentence, the netizens who watched the live broadcast of the program on the Internet immediately boiled.

["This Hu Sheng is really unrepentant."]

["Miss, don't come to this kind of program, okay?"]

["Maybe the food is really bad?"]

["Others can eat it, but she can't, it's hypocritical!"]

["As a foodie, I can't stand bad food, but it's fine if you don't eat bad food. There's no need to waste the fruits of other people's labor like this."]

["Hu Sheng get out of the entertainment circle, please? I feel disgusted when I see you."]

["Beautiful is beautiful, but it's a pity that she has no acting skills and no brains."]

["Yan Jingjing is really working hard. She is already tired enough of recording shows, working and cooking, and she also has to serve the eldest lady."]

["I feel sorry for Yan Jingjing."]

At the same time, the shooting scene was not peaceful.

"That's enough, Hu Sheng, do you still want to eat delicacies from mountains and seas under these conditions? This is all I have at home. I went to the vegetable field to pick these vegetables. Sister Jingjing worked hard for half a day to make them. If you don't like them, don't waste them!"
The girl on the opposite side who had always had an ugly face just now couldn't help but slapped the table and stood up.

Anyway, everyone knew that she was straight, and she didn't want to put up with this kind of person who hated everything.

Moreover, although the taste of these things is not very good, they are not as unbearable as Hu Sheng's performance. Guo Keyao felt that she really couldn't bear it anymore.

"These things are not delicious." Hu Yaya felt that the name "Hu Sheng" was a little familiar, but she couldn't remember it for a while, so she said subconsciously.